Any one hit the new est? What do u think? 2017 DC-41 or the Est?

andjayik

Manager
Any one hit the new est? What do u think? Have a 2017 DC-41 27oz have not hit yet and was thinking the EST?

andjayik

Manager
I would like to know how the est is. In terms of performance Can u compare the 2017 DC-41 to the est as i have the DC-41 and have not hit it yet and was going to trade it in for a est.

Hogrider

I would like to know how the est is. In terms of performance Can u compare the 2017 DC-41 to the est as i have the DC-41 and have not hit it yet and was going to trade it in for a est.

Own a DC41 (1oz end load) swung a EST XXL comp (1oz end load) same all around. the EST XL is .5oz end load, not sure what EST you are talking about.

I however love the DC41. Works well for me.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
Both are amazing. Pick one and go with it. Or go with a legit or freak or platinum or gamer or any of them. All those are freaking nasty and smash away brother

andjayik

Manager
They hit good!! The hallsy right out of the wrapper had great pop. Going to do bp today and try it out more. Yesterday was very cold, today is nicer.

Last edited:

CrashDavus

Used my Worth EST XL last night for the first time and it felt really good. Got solid feedback when making contact with the ball.

Last edited:

andjayik

Manager
i will say one thing i tried my jeff hall reload today and OMG!! This thing was hotter then my freak 30 2017!!