any opinions on the TPX Omaha bat?

I picked up one of these bats dirt cheap. I haven't heard much about them, but the price was so good I couldn't pass it up. Now just waiting for it to get here... Is there anyone that can give me a heads up on what to expect? Thanks

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
Only have my phone at the moment... not search friendly. Lol

then type it in the google bar up top and copy and paste it in the search function. my iphone goes ape**** for every letter i type in the sbf search bar so i learned to do it this way lol

KoolAid

There are also video's on youtube. The search function works on smartphones, so put in your work :D

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
I have always loved this bat. I had to put 500 swings on it before she opened up but it was worth it. They are super balanced and the sound changes all the time. Mine gets called out for being shaved all the time because it is getting so hot. Give it time or get your roll on and you will like it. It wont hit as good as your utrip z2k but you will find a use for it.

Holy ****!!! I got the bat in today and took it to the field to hit some bp... first hit was at least a 400' shot! This thing is super hot! Kinda makes me wonder if it has been tampered with, but I don't think it has... All I know is this thing hits bombs! I hate to say this, but I think this bat out performs my Z's! :eek:

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
lets not get carried away here...its a very underated bat. I have always been a believer, But my utrip z2k will make mince meat out of my omaha.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
Holy ****!!! I got the bat in today and took it to the field to hit some bp... first hit was at least a 400' shot! This thing is super hot! Kinda makes me wonder if it has been tampered with, but I don't think it has... All I know is this thing hits bombs! I hate to say this, but I think this bat out performs my Z's! :eek:

of course it was "at least" 400 bro...you are now a true SBF member

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
I hit both the Omaha & z100 & would put them on par with each other...maybe not 400', but good none the less... If you are playing utrip, just get the new catalysts

joeygcowboy

Addicted to Softballfans
then type it in the google bar up top and copy and paste it in the search function. my iphone goes ape**** for every letter i type in the sbf search bar so i learned to do it this way lol

There is an easier way bros, click on the search link when the little box comes out click on advance search and the on the window that opens just type whatever u are looking for .... Thank me later :rolleyes: