Any SBF members 35 yrs+ ??

wink

Winkleton
bunch of old ****ers on here..........

I feel right at home at 39. DAMN am I getting old!!!!!!!!!!!! From here on out I am 36. 36 I tell you!

cb24

Addicted to Softballfans
39 here. Play 3 nights a week and tournies on the weekend. Been a long summer with tendinitis n the elbow. Finally feeling better tho, just b4 bowling season :)

wink

Winkleton
bowling is for homos!
I had to say this because I had to stop bowling when I threw my arm out. :(
in my day I kept a 225 avg. held a 190 - 204 avg for the last 3 years I bowled, which was about 4 years ago. had a high game of 276 just once.

cb24

Addicted to Softballfans
Ezr to drink beer while bowling :) R leagues start up n a couple weeks, hoping the elbow is ok. Got my avg up to 229, would hate for an injury to bring it down. Had an 864 series n r Tournament of Champions the end of last season

oldguysrule

Addicted to Softballfans
49, almost 50, play 3 double header leagues and try to play 2 tournies a month. If I didn't have to work I would play everyday, but there is that dirty 4 letter word in the way (work). :D

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
bowling is for homos!
I had to say this because I had to stop bowling when I threw my arm out. :(
in my day I kept a 225 avg. held a 190 - 204 avg for the last 3 years I bowled, which was about 4 years ago. had a high game of 276 just once.
Lifetime ABC/USBC member since March 14, 1996. though I haven't thrown a ball since March '09.

BTW....I'll be 45 in 3 weeks :)

thedodger22

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys that are playing 4 nights a week, plus weekend tournaments; I'm assuming not married? It's all I can manage doing 2 nights a week and VERY rarely a weekend tourney. And I still catch crap about that sometimes.

oldguysrule

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys that are playing 4 nights a week, plus weekend tournaments; I'm assuming not married? It's all I can manage doing 2 nights a week and VERY rarely a weekend tourney. And I still catch crap about that sometimes.

Been married for 23 years she knows the drill.:eek:

wink

Winkleton
Ezr to drink beer while bowling :) R leagues start up n a couple weeks, hoping the elbow is ok. Got my avg up to 229, would hate for an injury to bring it down. Had an 864 series n r Tournament of Champions the end of last season

Lifetime ABC/USBC member since March 14, 1996. though I haven't thrown a ball since March '09.

BTW....I'll be 45 in 3 weeks :)
I miss bowling. :(

I play 4 nights a week and an occasional tourney. and pick up games whenever I can squeeze them in. I have been married for 8 years or so and have a 13 year old son(he's in between sports right now, so no conflicts there either). No issues, I got her involved in softball, so now no problems at all. I can buy as many bats as I want, play as much as I want as long as she plays here and there and I get her a bat every now and then. All Is GOOD!!

EastCoastRayDog

Part Time Player
37 Here, I haven't played in ova 21 yrs and the 1st practice i threw out my arm and couldn't throw for 2-3 months, i was so out of shape, was in so much pain after every practice and game, the 1st half of season i was like fck, if i get a hit a getta run the bases lol, but we always pinch run for me. 1st 8 games i was like 4-24, But i'm a good athlete and coach knew that and stuck with me, Now i wake up with no pain, arm feels gr8, and my bat is becoming a beast.......last 8 games was going like 2-3 or 3-4 every game....

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you

I played twice a week and subbed 2 more. My fiancee came to just about every game. Now I work till 6:30 and can only play Sunday Leagues :(

ROCKKROWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Just turned 37. Average age of our team is 38 and we still hang with all you young punks most of the time!

Hannyy

Addicted to Softballfans
38 and playing 3 nights a week. Nice thing about softball (similar to bowling) is that your best years are often after your body has peaked physically.