Anybody out there in Central NJ?

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy moly, This is the most active sbf nj has been in a long time.

Christian are you around at all this week? Trying to get some more swings in before the diamond nation tourney this weekend. Ive been hitting at the baseball complex on Willow Rd.

Sloth91

Christian are you around at all this week? Trying to get some more swings in before the diamond nation tourney this weekend. Ive been hitting at the baseball complex on Willow Rd.

what time usually? i live around the corner from there lol

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans

Who you with this year?

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
This weekend, RSB or Cover King’s w/e they are going by but Dream Worn again for the season.

2Legit 2Quit

Addicted to Softballfans

Sorry I didnt see this until now. I dont get out of work until 5 so can't do weekday afternoon my man. I did BP with friends at D-BAT last night, would have invited if I saw this earlier. Good luck this weekend bud. Text me next time you down for BP, you have my cell.