Anyone have the Berzerk Turfs?

chad783

Addicted to Softballfans
More curious on how they hold up. Boombah has a reputation for their turfs to break down after a tournament. Almost disposable turfs. Hopefully they have built a turf that can last atleast a season.

CA0

Starting Player
Fit is true to size. They have held up really well. Have had them since Oct. No issues

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
More curious on how they hold up. Boombah has a reputation for their turfs to break down after a tournament. Almost disposable turfs. Hopefully they have built a turf that can last atleast a season.

that may have been true with OLDER MODEL boombh turfs from 4-5 years ago. The newer model turfs/trails are among the best plus they own their own factories now.

mmcmanus

Addicted to Softballfans
that may have been true with OLDER MODEL boombh turfs from 4-5 years ago. The newer model turfs/trails are among the best plus they own their own factories now.

Not completely true in my recent experience: I had my Boombah Riot DT from last season have the tread separate from the bottom of the shoe after only a month of play, 2 nights a week. However, the exact same pair from the 2 seasons ago had zero problems with and I loved every aspect of them. So I am in the same boat of loving the shoes comfort, traction and performance, but hesitant in the construction/durability.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
I loved my old school boombah resistance turfs. How are the Berzerks holding them being mesh? I'm in the market and trying to decide. Appreciate any info

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Just picked these up. First feel reminds me of some of the older boombahs. Just hope hey hold up now. Time will tell...