Anyone play for a sponsor with the word "Bowery" in it?

dish0005

'murica!
Looking for an extra jersey that has the word Bowery in it.... I know its a weird request, but play for a bar named the "The Bowery" and every year get a T-shirt that shrinks so much after 1 wash that my daughter can wear them. So putting it out there if anyone has an extra XL or XXL jersey that is anyway affiliated with the name "Bowery"

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got a heat press and some block letters. Just send me a T-shirt and $50 for processing and I'll have one right back to ya.

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
wash at any temp then hang dry.....i guarantee it wont shrink...you will have to iron it inside out to get out the wrinkles, but you will be washing and wearing a xl at the end of the day....

cristeto1981

Looking for an extra jersey that has the word Bowery in it.... I know its a weird request, but play for a bar named the "The Bowery" and every year get a T-shirt that shrinks so much after 1 wash that my daughter can wear them. So putting it out there if anyone has an extra XL or XXL jersey that is anyway affiliated with the name "Bowery"

Yeah. That is a weird request. There might be something on ebay or craiglist though. :)

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Got a local rec team over here in SE MI that's sponsored by a bar called The Bowery. I'll ask around this weekend and see if I can't dig one up

whatsaHR?

Addicted to Softballfans
Why not just go back to them with the shirt and show them how much it shrunk and ask them to get new, better ones. I bet if yo got enough of the team to all put them together to take back, you might have some results. Also, why not help them with suggestions on what to get and from where. If they are willing to put up the cash for the t-shirts, maybe the team can come up with the balance to get something better.