Anyone swinging the "Lunchbox" by Short porch baseball co. ?

dunno

Hit 140 balls off the tee with my new 26 lunchbox.
Like the way it swings and how the ball comes off . Changed sound around hit 50. Decent distance and control.

Still has a way to go imo, not as gas as my gamer adidas melee and adidas reloadeds.

Hoping it continues to open with live bp. Concerns of longevity and why this loosens up quicker than any bat I've ever owned.

No visible stress fractures.

Last edited:

dunno

90 balls live bp and bat has an exit sound like my dudley lightning 2.0.
Distance is close to my gamer bats. Wondering if its too soft.
Stress fractures starting full length of 14" barrel. Will update if and when it cracks.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Most wigs are giving feed back of 1000 plus hits according to Dave Velasquez and if the lunch box isn’t as hot I would suspect the durability would then be better than the wig. I have the wig myself but my next 2 short porch bats will be the 1 piece DaBomb and the 12” 2 piece hangman.

squidlius

My latest bats are a 26oz Wigpopper, 26oz Lunchbox and a 26oz Miken BigCat. For reference I'm 5'8" 158 lbs and nursing a top hand arm muscle issue. I BP off a tee at a 300' field. I've gone over with my Wigpopper and BigCat but have not been able to with my Lunchbox. Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I would have held off on the Lunchbox and got a new DaBomb 13" instead.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
New Duece’s 13” balanced ( really a mid load) is probably the second
hottest short porch bat to date to the Wig.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Most wigs are giving feed back of 1000 plus hits according to Dave Velasquez and if the lunch box isn’t as hot I would suspect the durability would then be better than the wig. I have the wig myself but my next 2 short porch bats will be the 1 piece DaBomb and the 12” 2 piece hangman.
If you hit for power and like a stiff handle stay away from the Hangman. I generally don't worry to much about handle flex but it's very evident with the hangman.

96packers

OG Titletown
My Wig seems to have opened up guessing around the 100 swing mark. Kept getting better on every hit in a recent tourney.

Yes you will be rewarded