Anything goes tourney

hittin_middle

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing in an open tourney in 2 weeks and I was wanting to know where to get a good deal on some balls. 50 cor 500 comp would be nice but I really don't know much about balls like this so ANY adivice would be nice

Thanks

Regulator

Addicted to Softballfans
Stadium Thunder Zn's, Evil hot max these will be a little easier on your bats and the distance will be slightly off but comparable to the super hard balls out there

double

Star Player
Was at an outlaw tourny 2 weeks ago and saw several bats go caput with the super hard balls. It became very obvious who was swinging glass. Those hard balls are tough on a bat.

bigdog69

the 1 and only
Playing in an open tourney in 2 weeks and I was wanting to know where to get a good deal on some balls. 50 cor 500 comp would be nice but I really don't know much about balls like this so ANY adivice would be nice

Thanks

get ahold of bobby buggs and pick ya up acouple sample packs of ultimate evils there 50core 600+ compression and last forever

cntrain

ultimate evils, worth launch 650's, evil hotmax, stadium thunder zn's. If you can't hit these out... QUIT!

hittin_middle

Addicted to Softballfans
That makes for an interesting question. Are you better off to swing and Ultra and use .44 400 or swing a brand new bat and harder balls?

double

Star Player
I love swinging the ultras even with lower compression balls. I'm no masher just grounders through the wholes but the ultra gets them there alot quicker. Our mens team last fall had an U2 that I bet has over 1000 cuts on it with 44 375 balls. It is absolutely on fire and is on its last leg from the sounds of it. There is nothing that swings or hits like an Ultra.