Apex Bullets

loaded weapon

Laying Wood
does anybody know if they are still in business? No update on their Facebook page or twitter since November. The only ball on their website is a derby ball. Nothing to do with NSA at all

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Thought i read back around november/october that they were not going to make that ball anymore.. didn't hear that they were going out of business tho..

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't remember the specific announcement, but I know all Apex balls have been banned from NSA play.

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^ Truth. There was a reason they were always sold out and everyone was hitting them or trying to find some to buy. Some of the homers I hit with them were majestic though....

Yep... when I'm hitting balls near the tracks at SV then something isn't right.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
PIAS in Fairview Heights had a ton of them last time I was there. I'd have grabbed some but you can't use them anywhere.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
They got shut down because of their 44's. I don't feel like their 52's hit any better than anything else on the market.

Foose

The Veteran
Yea the 52s werent that great but the 44's were awesome. I'll buy all the 44 bullets anyone can get their hands on. We still use em in our tourneys around here

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
You wanna break your bats in quick hit these Evil HotMax 44-575s,
image.php

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
They are coming back soon with an american made ball

Bill's been saying that for years. Originally he was going to have the Amish stitch them. I don't have a vested interest in them either way but Apex is within an hour from me and even someone as pessimistic as I am is going to naturally pull for a local. Hopefully he gets his affairs in order and the ball comes out. And they don't cost $15 apiece.