For Sale Arenado Gamer Part 2 Is Here

Mpalm18

Interesting that Arenado, having used old Timberglaze, but now Horween, is still being marketed on Rawlings with the much darker Timberglaze game model. Very sexy glove, but that Timberglaze and this glove don’t even come close to looking alike. It seems like that old Timberglaze lies right in the middle of these two. 893DC10E-D9FD-41F8-8056-CB02D4162A35.jpegE290E902-6C3C-46F4-BD94-47601CBA61D1.jpeg4CDF7E76-956F-441F-8B61-F29E2027BD79.jpegA01DEDA4-53B0-48FC-BAE1-269BFB1B4833.jpeg

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Timber is an oiled pulled leather so even in same batch two glove can look very different. That is the beauty of Timber.

Timber with vegas stitch is mind pleasing.

And I like the split wet better with it. This is a little piece we just got in today.

timber_trainer_2.jpg

Last edited:

Mpalm18

Timber is an oiled pulled leather so even in same batch two glove can look very different. That is the beauty of Timber.

Timber with vegas stitch is mind pleasing.

And I like the split wet better with it. This is a little piece we just got in today.

View attachment 61561

I don’t think anyone can believe that it isn’t beautiful, I actually like the black embroidery look on it though. But regarding the change from old Timberglaze to new, is it simply the type or amount of oil used that has made the leather appear so much darker on the average?

Committed

The Horween Nado 2.0 is as close to old Timberglaze as you are going to get without a flux capacitor.

It’s a beautiful glove that does a great job of balancing stiffness without being a brick that will necessitate an excessive amount of break-in.

That timber version Rawlings just released has me scratching my head as to why they didn’t just add the gold label. Also, the price point is at least $20 high IMO.

Attachments

• A6664321-DCA5-4559-9861-DBA8C6B8DACF.jpeg
    A6664321-DCA5-4559-9861-DBA8C6B8DACF.jpeg
    345.8 KB · Views: 26

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t think anyone can believe that it isn’t beautiful, I actually like the black embroidery look on it though. But regarding the change from old Timberglaze to new, is it simply the type or amount of oil used that has made the leather appear so much darker on the average?

I am not privy to the tanning or oiling process so not sure. Could be just a darker image? These tend to photograph darker than they normally are.