Buyer Beware Arguelles

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Purchased a dc off him for 115$ on July 26 during another deal. Had previously done 4-5 good deals in a row before with him. Had great communication too for about 2 months. No communication since August 19.

Another member reached out to him - he responded and acknowledged he owed me on the deal but has since not responded to me again.

Info

Kevin arguelles
6807 SE Wrenfield ST
Hillsboro OR 97123

+1 (503) 575-5650

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly... i had done like 3-4 deals maybe even 5 with him... I got comfortable. And it was my birthday. Wasn't exactly paying attention. So dumb.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly... i had done like 3-4 deals maybe even 5 with him... I got comfortable. And it was my birthday. Wasn't exactly paying attention. So dumb.
JF while I am glad you were able to do a few deals with him this situation obviously just blows..

I had communicated with this dude when he joined the board on a couple deals, but I just couldn't get comfortable with him..

Hope this dude comes to his senses and takes care of this..

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea I messed up. Appreciate all the guys that have reached out on the board and via text too. Some great dudes on here. Sucks when a guy pulls this ... he's got 3 kids so maybe it's for stuff for them... that's how I choose to think about it.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Right on brother. You are a good man trying to look at it from his perspective, and I just want to say ..

Kevin we know you've been on and we all know things happen so plz if personal issues are what has happened here get ahold of jf and work this out man..

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
He's been on and he's been contacted by other members yet refuses to answer me at all. Ngtg officially left.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
He lives a few hours away from me, I might be able to track him down. Have friends who live right by him too.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
He lives a few hours away from me, I might be able to track him down. Have friends who live right by him too.

Thank you bro. He reached out and said he got a little jammed up apologized for dodging me and said he would make it right. Still waiting.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
We've been in contact. He got me half last night. Going to get me the rest next week. Then I'll move this to buyer beware. Thank you to all for your help and glad kevin is working it out.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to hear brother..

I too am glad Kevin is taking care of this...

Hope something was learned from this, better to stay in contact with parties involved especially if it is something unexpected that comes up..

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont know ... it's been 3 months and I'm still not made whole. I don't know if other sites care about other forums.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Other sites "people on them" may not care about other forums until they get burnt by someone one that uses the other forums..