Arm Workout

Dual Rated

Lot's of Warning Track Power!!!
Bored to death with my arm workout. Please post links to any workouts that you have done and would recommend to others. Thanks in advance.

TJ

Dual Rated

Lot's of Warning Track Power!!!
5X5 for two weeks, then normal pyramid with 4 sets X 8-10 reps for a week, then back to 5X5.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Curls?

Jump up and grab a hold of something. Pull yourself up as many times as you can. Repeat as many times as you can.

pull ups are a good one, and simple. I hate pull ups because they show how weak i really am. :(
And the kippers thinking they are actually doing pull ups. LOL

Dead hang, full arm extension, no kicking or swaying. I bet they do 1.

OneZero

Showboat
One of my Favorites...it's pretty brutal but awesome.

Standing or Seated Dumbell Curl: 15, 12, 8, 8, 12, 15 (Decrease reps = increase weight / vice versa)
2 Hand Overhead Tricep Extension: 15, 12, 8, 8 (Last set = 25% decrease from previous set immediately after previous set)
Wide EZ Bar Curl: 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 (Same weight, five second pause between sets)
EZ Bar Skull Crusher: 15, 12, 8, 8 (Last set = 25% decrease from previous set immediately after previous set)
Concentrated Hammer Curls (R & L): 15, 12, 8, 8, 12, 15 (Decrease reps = increase weight / vice versa)
Tricep Kick Back (R & L): 15, 12, 8, 8, 12, 15 (Decrease reps = increase weight / vice versa)

hrdchrgin13

Kris gethin's dtp arm workout is pretty tough. Also look up musclepharm facebook page they post workouts all the time.

-Six-

Weiner
pull ups are a good one, and simple. I hate pull ups because they show how weak i really am. :(
And the kippers thinking they are actually doing pull ups. LOL

Dead hang, full arm extension, no kicking or swaying. I bet they do 1.

can probably do more then one depending on how many they can do with bad form.

but yes i love me some pull ups.

grubd

Banned User
Unless you have a solid foundation an arm workout is worthless. Be cautious, many times I see folks coming in and just start curling but they'd have a more beneficial workout by squatting and deadlifting. Squats grow arms.

bigloc24

Banned User
Unless you have a solid foundation an arm workout is worthless. Be cautious, many times I see folks coming in and just start curling but they'd have a more beneficial workout by squatting and deadlifting. Squats grow arms.

This right here, heavy pushing and pulling, and the big 3 grow arms