ASA 1 piece

What bat manufacturers are still producing 1 piece bats in 2018 and 2019? I know Anarchy released the Diablo last year, just curious as to who else is still in the 1 piece game?

I would suggest going with Anarchy one piece from 2017_2019 best one piece you can find out there.

Absolutely. I already own the 1 pc awakening, no name, ameri-can and diablo. I'm long for a 1 pc from another manufacturer to have as a team bat fro this upcoming season.

Last edited:

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
the lx.0 was considered a low end bat but I use one in league and I have no issues with it nor do the other guys on the team. not cut or rolled but has about 3k hits on it. its the indian not the arrow

I just got the Pink but still considering the ameri-can. Which one is your favorite of the one piece?

Of those I've only gamed the Diablo, which I absolutely love. Its not super stiff like most 1 pieces.

I can't give a fair assessment of the other anarchy 1 pcs yet, but having also gamed the nitrious and the rebellion I will say that Anarchy is my favorite bat company at the moment.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Some folks are anti-monsta but theur 1-piece bats are the real deal.
Yuck...... ;)

Diablo > Adversity/Bombardier

Hear Sinister is ok..... if you are into swinging 25 oz midload bats that are overpriced with no warranty.

Last edited:

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
I am still gaming a 9000 hit American that I will put up against any bat. The one I am interested in is
the new trip[le wall tech from Anarchy in a 1 piece. I have thenew Flip on preorder.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Give me a balanced ASA Anarchy and I'll be happy as a clam. Until then, the Diablo will have to do, which is not a bad thing.

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
Geno Buck after 100 swings is ridiculously hot. 12" Barrell is amazing. Took the American around 800 swings to get going. I have swung all the Anarchy 1 piece bats and rank the Geno Buck Diablo American Awakening No Name in that order. Our team has them all your milage may very.

Last edited:

Strom Thurmond

Tired of swinging the same thing over and over so have been trying other bats out (Adidas, Axe bats, Pures, etc) . Started playing softball when the real OG Juggernaut came out and have swung 2-pieces ever since and loved them. Decided to venture out and get the Monsta Sinister. Was scared of it being to stiff so got the 2500 handle and this bat is the real deal. Has the same composite as the fallout and torch so figured it couldn't be to bad, but after BP hits it is my new gamer. I cant believe I am gonna put down my 2000 hit gold fallout but this one piece is the real deal has me looking into several more one piece options