Best 18’-19’ Balanced ASA Bat???

• Worth EST Comp

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Miken Freak Primo

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Anarchy Flip

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I really like my miken freak 20th anniversary 12in barrel. True balance feel.

Did yours feel like the barrel was a little endloaded? Or is that just the Tetra Core causing a little more weight in the barrel? I am just used to the Utrip models that are super light.

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I really like the EST Comp balanced with the 12" barrel. Mine feels like a balanced bat should to me and hits really well with just under a couple hundred hits.

Tubba

I’ve swung all 3 and they are all really good bats so you can’t make a wrong choice. I personally love the Flip more just because the sound on contact is crazy loud.

mvfjet

Part Time Player

Had this bat till I cracked it like an idiot. Hands down my favorite ASA bat ever. True balanced bat that I could go line to line with. I got the ASA primo balanced long barrel and am disappointed in the fact that it is a very heavy midload. Feels just like my teammate's Monstas. My buddy's Maxload Primo feels lighter than my "balanced" Primo.

Theseaduck

The Veteran

wezzie let one go and the thing is THEE best used bat I have ever received....bombs aren't everything, but man!!! so nice
I'll also say this ..I'm Not by no means good at hitting 12" barrels....and I have no issues with that bat

if ever you want to sell that one...I'll pay up lol

Theseaduck

The Veteran
all 20th anniversary barrel feel the same ....just endload
just from a simple search of for sale/sold I'd guess more maxloads were sold or made then balanced

mvfjet

Part Time Player
I finally did a BP session with my 26oz ASA primo balanced and put 50 swings on it. While not balanced, the bat is fire. The sound and sweet spot are similar to my ASA PT from 3 years ago, the only difference is the handle is a bit stiffer.