ASA bat recommendations with 44/375 softballs

Irish24

Addicted to Softballfans
The work league I play in is starting back up this year. They are requiring 44/375 balls and bats with an ASA stamp. No distinction is made between which ASA stamp. This means I will need to look for a bat as the 2 I have been swinging for years are not allowed anymore (Miken MV1 and Easton Stealth SP12ST100). From what I have read it seems the new bats do not hold up well with 44/375 and maybe I should be looking at older bats. I have typically been a Miken guy (Freak, Psycho, then MV1) but have swung a few Eastons over the years. I lean towards a more balanced feel. What bats would you recommend?

arther itis

payin' to get paid
A person could even go as far back as Worth ESTs (metal doublewalls) & Anderson Rockettechs/Techzillas. These bats were made for 44/375s.

Irish24

Addicted to Softballfans
Found a 2015 Demarini Flipper Aftermath OG locally at a great price. Will this hold up with 44/375?

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
If it’s an sb12 which is cork center, depending on your swing maybe. But I broke a few a year (flippers that is). I have a rip it reaper (reap2) I would let go for cheap, or could trade if you have anything!

Irish24

Addicted to Softballfans
Using Dudley Thunder Advances. I had the Rip it Reaper years ago. Great bat. What is the weight?

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
Using Dudley Thunder Advances. I had the Rip it Reaper years ago. Great bat. What is the weight?
27oz I had 2 with the hard 44/375 they were great! Just recently sold one to stick collector and haven’t heard any displeasures... once asa banned the freak this was the best bat I swung until the 52/300 came out!