LTB ASA Bat

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
So in order to fill some gaps in our schedule we are playing 3 ASA tournaments and I have not bought an ASA bat since the Mid ‘00s..

Not looking for anything super expensive, just something that will be competitive enough to use for a few tournies and hopefully pass compression.

Looking for 25oz or 26oz BALANCED only.

ShortYellowBus

You’ll have to do a bit of research before diving into ASA bats.

Some leagues use 44/375’s and they absolutely destroy the newer ASA bats. The other leagues use 40/275 or 52/300 balls.

Depending on how you rich you feel, grab one with a warranty and hope you get a bat worth selling after the first bat breaks due to the balls.

I wouldn’t go used, and avoid the expensive Monsta’s. Those bats only work with 52/300 balls.

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
You’ll have to do a bit of research before diving into ASA bats.

Some leagues use 44/375’s and they absolutely destroy the newer ASA bats. The other leagues use 40/275 or 52/300 balls.

Depending on how you rich you feel, grab one with a warranty and hope you get a bat worth selling after the first bat breaks due to the balls.

I wouldn’t go used, and avoid the expensive Monsta’s. Those bats only work with 52/300 balls.
I appreciate the info. I have absolutely no clue of figuring out what balls are legal until the tourney gets closer. So I assume I’d just get a cheap one and if it breaks, I guess I’ll cross that bridge if it happens.

I’m primarily a Miken guy so I’d probably be favoring a KP.

johnnySoftball3

I have a miken freak 20th anniversary balanced 27oz with barcode I would sell for decent price pm if your interested I know you said 25,26 so lmk

jimmy_tyriq

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an 2014 demarini aftermath asa. 26 oz. I can send you pics but I cant figure out how to load em up thru this website.