ASA DC41 - Equivalent

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there an equivalent in feel and performance to the ASA DC41 in Worth?

In a balanced Miken? -
In a balanced Worth? -

ShortYellowBus

This makes absolutely no sense.

Let me ask you this.

What has similar feel to a sledgehammer.
An electric hammer?
A compressed air nail gun?

Obviously different aspects of tools, but supermax endload bat specs does not have the same demographic as the balanced bats.

You can’t compare the two.

If you want a long barrel balanced bat, get a Freak Primo.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
Gonna make this hard for me I see....lol - Let me attempt to clarify what I'm asking.....

1. Is there a Worth version of the DC41?

2. Is there an equivalent to the DC41 meaning in bat handle stiffness, barrel responsiveness, etc. In other words, all DC41 characteristics without the endload in a "balanced version"?

ShortYellowBus

1. Depends on year and association.

General consensus is no for ASA (Border Battle bats are the closest) and a big maybe for UTrip depending on where you buy the bat. The Freak Primo is an option.

2. The Freak Primo is an option, but what makes the DC41’s so special is the endload that lifts/carries/drives the ball. “Swings smooth through the zone” applies.

-I’m assuming current offerings only. I realize the purple XXL from three years ago is an option, and the former SI7 SIS bats as well.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
2017 Worth EST XL.jpg 2018-Miken-Freak-20th-Maxload-ASA.png

Are these ASA bats pretty much the same or are they quite different? 2017 EST XL and 2018 20th Anniversary Freak Maxload

dunkky

The ASA EST XXL used to be the same as the DC, I think. Doesn't look like they have that exact model for 2019.

that xxl is equally hard to find nowadays as any other bats with big hype. but good news is, there are always other alternatives. I mean out of hundreds of bats nowaday, there's gotta be a few one must like.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
that xxl is equally hard to find nowadays as any other bats with big hype. but good news is, there are always other alternatives. I mean out of hundreds of bats nowaday, there's gotta be a few one must like.

I have the 2017 EST XL but looking for something else...Just don't want to buy something similar to what I already have.

dunkky

Xl is half oz endload. Xxl is full oz just like dc41. Omega carbon is also close to full oz. Sounds to me u like a full oz. Awakening is also close to full oz. If u like full oz, u wont be disappointed with carbon or awakening.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
Both bats in the pics are .5oz endload. Aside from that, my question is are they pretty much the same bat? In stiffness or flex....softness of barrel...etc..

Matth

Gonna make this hard for me I see....lol - Let me attempt to clarify what I'm asking.....

1. Is there a Worth version of the DC41?

2. Is there an equivalent to the DC41 meaning in bat handle stiffness, barrel responsiveness, etc. In other words, all DC41 characteristics without the endload in a "balanced version"?
In my opinion, the 2019 Worth EST balanced 13.5 inch barrel is similar. The Primo, balanced 14 inch, as someone previously stated is similar as well.