ASA Easton Helmer Blue Line

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just got my ASA Helmer Blue Line in today. Did a few rounds off a tee with Evil BP 52+. It is very loud and performs very well. I’ll be swinging it in my game tonight. It was already webbing up after 12 balls. I kept rotating it after each hit for two more dozen balls and it’s all webbed around the barrel. I didn’t know what to expect, I’m new to Easton. It didn’t sound or feel funny. (Like I heard the Ghost did). I’ll update on durability as I swing it more.

chile

Bad Ape
I actually got the one I ordered today but had agreed to sell one of my preorders so that one went on to it's new owner while I wait for the other one :/

Zero3191

430E7AE8-F4AA-426F-B375-3F434E44854C.jpeg I got mine today . This happened after about 25 swings . At first I thought it was just paint but it looks cracked to me . Will be calling Easton tomorrow . 65 degrees out , all 52/300.

chile

Bad Ape
Running down the barrel in the middle of that paint chip. Kind of hard to see in the picture but it is visible. You can definitely feel it when running your fingernail over it.

that's not good to hear...leagues here hit 44's.

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
I hit my ASA Blue Line yesterday. Definitely has that loud cracking sound. It reminds me of the old ASA Z1000s. It hits well out of the wrapper. Smooth through the zone. Webbed up nicely like the utrip bats which is better than the spiral webbing. I like it.

BigCO9

Two games in... 8 swings. Hitting .52 300 Hot Dot. Sunny and 77 degrees in Indiana. Webbed up and small crack. Hits great... but not happy at all that this bat is not gonna last.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Mine sounds nothing like a Z. It almost sounds like a well broken in pre abi bat hitting rocks, it's a great sound. I have about 40 ish swings on it now, all 52's. Thing was webbed after 2 swings. It changed sounds after 25 cuts and is getting better and better. I'd say it was around 25-30 ft behind my 500+ cut freak PT. Now it's almost on par with it. The best part about this bat is the feel, it's perfectly weighted with a great end load (feels like a full oz on my 26) and swings so smooth, like an Easton should. With it webbing up so fast I'm not sure on the durability, hower barrel is still on the stiffer side, but it's loosing up fast. The sweet spot is more so in the middle of the barrel, that threw me for a loop cuz I'm used to the USA Flipper, but even on mis hits the Blue line is forgiving.

Zero3191

What bat did you sent in for warranty?
Blue line Asa . I pretty much figured this would happen as I thought smash it had all the blue lines . But they assured me I would receive a blue line . I already have a ghost. So I put 20 swings on the blue line , it cracked . And now stuck with a niw ghost .

Party mafia

Blue line Asa . I pretty much figured this would happen as I thought smash it had all the blue lines . But they assured me I would receive a blue line . I already have a ghost. So I put 20 swings on the blue line , it cracked . And now stuck with a niw ghost .
So the blueline ASA is a sis exclusive? That sucks that you got the ghost instead of one barcode bkue line helmer.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!

Call them back, get a return label...and have them correct the issue

chile

Bad Ape

And this is why Easton should make main line bats similar so this crap doesn't happen

Zero3191

They at least gave me a ghost with warranty . They didn’t make me use it since it was such a short use . Oh and they gave me a 26 oz when I sent back a 28 oz ! Was on hold for an hour today and no luck . Sent emails . Will call again tomorrow !

Zero3191

Got a hold of them this morning . They tried to say I sent back in a Ghost . I said absolutely not and that I had pictures of my receipt with RA# on it which clearly says the model of bat on it. She then put me on hold for a few minutes and after that she told me the only Blue line they make is a USSSA model . After explaining to her that they do make an ASA model she claimed they would be out of stock of them for a few months but I could send the ghost in and wait for one . Ive already found a buddy to buy the ghost from me . So I’m probably just going to go that route. So just a heads up , if you break a blue line , expect a ghost in return !