ASA ASA ejection for throwing glove down in OF

Boston's #7

Star Player
Damn. Some of you clowns are really wound up tight.

He didn't give his wife a black eye, he threw his glove to vent his frustration at his own play. He didn't throw it at the ump or at another player to start a fight, he simply chucked it in the air.

It recreational softball. It's a bunch of grown up kids playing a girls sport. One of the main reasons we are playing is to have an emotional outlet for our crappy jobs and miserable marriages. Let the poor schmuck throw his golve.

An adult would fix their crappy job and miserable marriage. Just because we are playing a "girl's sport" doesn't mean we have to act like one and embarrass our teammates.

Those who are wound up tight are the ones throwing the glove. If it's just a game and your out there to just have fun then there would be no reason to get pissed off about a bad play.

USSSA

The Veteran
why do u disrepect the game with your behavior?

my guideline is, any player that disrepects the game I love is going to be ejected

Erok32

BigAMF
An adult would fix their crappy job and miserable marriage. Just because we are playing a "girl's sport" doesn't mean we have to act like one and embarrass our teammates.

Those who are wound up tight are the ones throwing the glove. If it's just a game and your out there to just have fun then there would be no reason to get pissed off about a bad play.

touche.........................

peck22

Extra Hitter
we had a guy that use to do that i told him that if he did it again dont come back we dont need unsportsmanlike conduct on the field we dont need to lose our sponsor

sw44057

The Rookie
Keep your glove on, stop acting like a kid. We all get upset when we mess up but there is no need to act like a kid when you do

edgr003

Addicted to Softballfans
I would've tossed you for dropping a ball for the second time and then you throw a tantrum your definatley out of here.