Asa league bats

LB21

Addicted to Softballfans
We are still hitting the 44/375's in league.
Now that they have banned the easton I own I need to swing something new. I'd appreciate the input, not a big fan of DeMarini though. Thanks

sleepin4matty

Management Material
check out any of the 2015 Easton line. They're all available for <$100. Wegman and Baker were both balanced bats. Both are tanks and should/will break in better using those balls. Enjoy

Amess215

I TURN DBLES 2 SINGLES
look into the Worth legit. They have bal and el and both are hot and can handle those balls

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Get an old stamp bat and have some fun without worrying much about blowing up your bat... Ijs

rtrantham

The Veteran
I know you don't like Demarini, but the fact is they are leading ASA. With 44cor balls the Fu dawg would excel with performance and durability.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
True one for cheap or Cluggy/ legacy, don't rule out demarini they are good bats and fit the bill, plus those 3 are stiff and feel like a 1 piece

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
For those balls a Cluggy would be a good option or if you want very close to a Extended a B4 can be had NIW for $79 right now. Few hundred hits and it will be close to a 2 year old Ext.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Get an old stamp bat and have some fun without worrying much about blowing up your bat... Ijs

I have a beautiful RD that I might part with if interested OP.
She wont be cheap, but its on of the best I have used with that ball.
If you need new stamp only............I digress

M

MJL 00

Just my .02 BUT my vote is a 14 or 15 Demarini One with 44s. Performance and durability is superior

Dan411

Star Player
I know you don't like Demarini, but the fact is they are leading ASA. With 44cor balls the Fu dawg would excel with performance and durability.

X2. I just hit my old Fu Dawg last weekend with Evil rockets and some 44/375's. Good stiff one-piece feel and it smokes those balls.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
SSR2, SSR4, SRV4 (in warmer temps supposedly), SRV5. Really, you're looking at the 2010-2011 line, which is basically anything Easton made prior to trying to make something to supposedly hit the 52/300 better.

SRV4 is supposed to be fragile, but I took 75 cuts in 45 degree weather with the one I just obtained, about half were old 44/375s, and it didn't make any difference.

IMO, these bats hit the 52 just as well if you know how to hit. I have 52s for BP as well, haven't noticed much of a difference in distance if you're swinging up from the chest/waist area and putting spin on it.

The SSR4 I just sold was crushing both.