For Sale ASA Recoil Max 27 oz

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
***SOLD***600ish hits. Returnable. No end cap separation. No rattle at all. Scratches are not deep, just from dirt. Very hot right now, will hit it's full potential in the next 200 cuts. Just finished up my last ASA league and I play much more U Trip ball.

Deleted "for trade" thread so Sorry to those who were looking to trade... just need the cash right now. ***SOLD***

DSC02041-1.jpg

DSC02042-1.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

DSC02047.jpg

DSC02048.jpg

DSC02049.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

Last edited:

durtyshotz

Extra Hitter
no your rite about the OBO i would buy it but i just had to take a couple weeks off to see if my wrist is going to heal im 30 and not sure how things heal anymore

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
Man I feel like I heal slow... at 25! Played in consecutive all nighters the last two weekends. Monday games are not too much fun after those... You're right though Packers, just a number

durtyshotz

Extra Hitter
lmao well the bat is still here i feel alot better today still need a few days im surprised its still here though

jessie

Real solution #11
been watching these slowly creep up in value and not expecting they'll come down anytime soon, g/l bump

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump... Headin on a little vacation. Let's get this bat sold when and outta here when I get back. PM me with offers. I'll send it to the highest bid when I get back. An occasional bump would be nice too. Thanks guys

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Bump... Headin on a little vacation. Let's get this bat sold when and outta here when I get back. PM me with offers. I'll send it to the highest bid when I get back. An occasional bump would be nice too. Thanks guys

yeah, this isn't ebay. you don't sell bats this way. you set a price and people say they want it. if they don't, lower your price. you DO NOT have people bid on your bat; take that **** to ebay, not here.

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, this isn't ebay. you don't sell bats this way. you set a price and people say they want it. if they don't, lower your price. you DO NOT have people bid on your bat; take that **** to ebay, not here.

Oh sorry sir... I guess people should just keep their offers to themselves then. Unless they're buying it at the asking price.

Didn't mean to upset you. Thanks for the reading the SBF rulebook to me though.

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
OK just waiting for PM's to be returned... Nothing concrete... Price dropped to 180. Gotta get this sold.