Atoms gloves now available

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I’ve formed a partnership with Atoms from Japan to import and distribute their gloves in the US market.

You can order directly from me instead of using a proxy service or middleman. Prices are less than retail and you do not incur extra charges for a shopping service. Shipping is via EMS and takes about a week.

Domestic line:
1. AKG-JS4 orange ¥50,000
2. AKG-JS6 red orange ¥50,000

Professional Line:
3. APL-UR5 orange ¥47,000

Use the link to find info about the Domestic or Professional glove models and PM me for more info. Once ordered, the glove will come from the supply at the Atoms warehouse in Nara, Japan

https://atoms-inc.com/product

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
sweet..... these are quality leather. I was told that Atoms made the Elite J gloves.

tedzilla

Atoms also helped with the gloveworks Pro One series, definitely the pattern not sure about if they actually manufactured them - but they're top notch.

Davis once you guys get something at or above a 11.75" or a first base you've got me.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I've got the first batch of ATOMS x DAVIS gloves in production. Each one is unique, 1 of 1, and designed by myself for you all!

These four gloves are available for preorder reservation now. Time to delivery is right at 3 months (there are only 3 craftsman responsible for making all the ATOMS gloves), so expected delivery will be right around May 1.

Priced at $359 shipped.

More information and the custom order catalogue can be found on my website at davisrelacing.com/atoms

A X D 1.jpg

A X D 3.jpgA X D 4.jpg

A X D 5.jpg