Attn: S.E. Wisconsin

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I have been thinking about starting an indoor pick up softball game on Saturday nights at Hitters Academy in Franklin. Hitters is located right off of the West frontage road to I94 on the corner of 6 1/2 Mile Rd. They have a full size baseball infield, and a decent short outfield. The entire area is caged in with netting so we can use any ball we want. I think we can easily get 2 or 3 games in on a night plus some mess around time. Games of 10 on 10 will work just as well as 9 on 9 there.

Ideally, I'll have a signup for each week. It will be $20/player and the first 18 to 20 people to paypal me will be in. Details are not fully set, but we are tentatively thinking Saturday nights from 8:30pm until 12:30am or so.

Thoughts?

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish I lived just a bit closer. Being a little older and with the kids that would be the perfect time for me to get away and still try and play a little ball.

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish I lived just a bit closer. Being a little older and with the kids that would be the perfect time for me to get away and still try and play a little ball.

And you said you retired...I knew you were full of sheet! Keep it going buddy!

LuckyMatthews

Chris, hey its Jeremy Gross, gimme a call this week my friend, 262-923-6044.

Ahh, that explains why you didn't respond to any of my texts this past summer haha. I had 262-271-355* for you. Super late night text sent.

Not a ton of interest huh? I guess I am part of a dying breed. If you are interested in something like this, email me at [email protected] or hit me up on Facebook.

LuckyMatthews

I'm surprised there is not more interest. Without putting it out to FaceBook I only 6 or 7 interested it seems.

rybred23

Starting Player
Also saturday nights aren't the best. People probably have other stuff going on. If it was during the week and go until around 10pm, id consider it, but not 1230am.

Pretty

Softball is cool
What in the hell is there to do on a Saturday night that is better than playing indoor softball?

Die hards like us Chris seem to be a dying breed.

I think it is a great way to get out of the house without going out to the bars. Still have a couple beers on a satruday night but at that time the kids asleep and I am not going out to the bars with the guys. Happy wife, happy life. Oh and I love playing the game.