Autism Awareness Jersey, $23/shipped, proceeds go to Autism Program

Wupang

530sports.net
Autism Awareness Jerseys, proceeds go to The A.C.E Program, Autism Center for Education at Chapman Elementary in Chico,CA. Just go to www.dialedinathletics.com, click on the Autism Jerseys tab and select your toddler, youth, mens or womens color/size, then enter your name/#, if any, in message!! We will ship within 7-10 days of order placed.

Dialed In Athletics will be making a donation to The A.C.E Program, Autism Center for Education at Chapman Elementary in Chico,CA for supplies, field trips, etc. Thank you

White Dri-fit:

Silver Dri-fit:

Gray Dri-fit:

Last edited:

Wupang

530sports.net
I am gonna run this over and over to raise as much $$ for my wife's classroom as possible!! So no worries, get to me when you can!!

txjester

Addicted to Softballfans
what shade of gray? can you post pics of the gray and silver? I'm gonna get one for sure and I think my wife and daughter will want one also.

Thanks.

Wupang

530sports.net
I plan on shipping this weeks orders out no later then Monday, 16th. Orders taken after 5pm Friday will be considered next weeks order and will be shipped out, Monday, 23rd, and so on, thank you

Wupang

530sports.net
I will have pix up later of how all 3 colors look printed! Thanks for the orders....for you all who order before Friday, 5pm PST, I will have tracking Monday am latest! Thank you

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Once we see the actual color work, might we be able to change the base color?

Just wasn't sure how silver or gray would look. Played it safe

txjester

Addicted to Softballfans
I am sending payment for 3 jerseys. I have added the fees. Let me know that I calculated correctly. Thanks

whogotz

dilligaf?
I plan on shipping this weeks orders out no later then Monday, 16th. Orders taken after 5pm Friday will be considered next weeks order and will be shipped out, Monday, 23rd, and so on, thank you

following up. on target so i can let my recipient know to look out for it?

Wupang

530sports.net
all orders placed before Sat 14th have shipped, you will all get them before Friday!! Thank you

whogotz

dilligaf?
fyi - friend i had one sent to loved it. wont be surprised if he ends up ordering a set for his family

Tray07

Addicted to Softballfans
I submitted an order last Thursday and haven't heard anything (except confirm from paypal that it was paid). Can I get confirmation please?

EDIT::: Got a tracking number today at 2pm. Thanks!

Last edited:

Wupang

530sports.net
Tray07.....USPS# 9405509699938844341457, sorry we have been busy this week doing team orders for many teams for a Midnight Madness tournament in Sacramento,CA. Thanks

Last edited: