Azure Gloveworks

rhino54

Who has experience with this color from gloveworks? How does it wear, feel, etc.
it’s a gorgeous color

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I had Azure blue, but I think it may have been a Game Day Series. I see that it is only in Pro Steerhide now.
The one I had was slightly squeaky due to the way the leather is colored. Really vibrant and great color, like tropical blue from Wilson.
One GWXDR customer had a Pro Steerhide that was more dyed than coated. A little les vibrant.
FA4A6071-9D3A-4F3C-A35C-E2B9873BCA90.jpeg

rhino54

I was thinking of doing a mostly wheat glove with some azure blue accents. Wonder if it would hold up well

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
My son "stole" this glove when he went to college two years ago.

Notice a couple of things:
1. The blonde leather hasn't washed out or faded (like 44 Pro's leather). It has developed a patina.
2. The Azure blue accents haven't faded (like Wilson's tropical blue).
3. The color combo is flashy and classy.

IMG_1471-min.jpegIMG_1473-min-min.jpegIMG_1472-min.jpeg

blakcherry329

It is softer, but the internal materials and the all-leather/no-foam interior make the glove durable and hold its shape well. Plus, the glove is easier to break in and has a better on-the-hand feel than most other cheap customs.
Cool. Thanks for the info. I have an AZ Gloveman custom, is it stiff like those? Just wondering. I like a softer, floppier glove(not at all like the AZ glove. lol).