Backman shoppe reviews

MN03

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung mine today. Put about 40 - 50 cuts on it and it is straight fire. Very good exit speed. I was hitting .44 375s mainly. The endload feels really good. I'm still on the fence if I'm going to keep it or not though.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Mix of 44/400 and 44/375... Not sure why that should really matter though, they use ZN's in conference...

It shouldn't, I was just wondering. I was hitting stadiums with my ri Z2k with no issues. Wonder if it's a batch thing again.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Got it, thought I was going to get one of those "you have to hit it in exactly 67 degrees with 52/275 balls, only on west facing field" type rants lol. Kinda disappointing that it broke that quick, hopefully it isn't a batch issue and it was just a defective bat.

PPC#12

Manager
Mine rattled after 4 hits indoors with 52/275. It's a pos. Reminded me why I don't swing LS's trash. Have a dual stamp that will be here today. It will be for sale in 7 seconds after receiving it. Those 4 hits didn't even feel good. Utrip AM I got and hit for the first time that same night was fire from the first swing and is holding up fine. So far

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Got about 800 hits or more on mine... 52/300s in the video
Love the extra endload on it!

[ame]http://youtu.be/qdVhqYK50yY[/ame]

Last edited:

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
Appreciate it guys
Just out having some fun!

Would definitely love to hit this bat outdoors!!..
we got a few feet of snow on the ground in Toronto, Ontario... BS!!...
guess its dome and tunnel BP for now lol

LOL that sucks, I always see your vids indoors and I wondered why, Canada....that explains it all lol

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
I was able to build a quick video collage of the backman power load, dual endload and Utrip endload in action from our Sunday night bp..
Ball jumps off them all.. Check out the finish.. Lol

[ame]http://youtu.be/CktspTRH264[/ame]

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit one today out of the wrapper. 26.5 and a very big endload I'm a balanced guy usually. This bat was smoking the 52s. Hard to tell in a cage but felt like the ball was coming off better than the legit and 4 the fallens we had. Not sure if it was maybe the extra endload coming through or what but I was very impress with performance and it felt great