94034638-8633-428C-9866-217BA5E30BC9_zpsaz07k5mh.jpg

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
just sell it for christ sake

buy a nerd sonic

then get the wife some tamiflu with the difference

jftx

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't wait to hear reviews.. I just won a 27.5 powerload in a raffle best $25 spent

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Can't wait to hear reviews.. I just won a 27.5 powerload in a raffle best $25 spent

Yeah I won this in a raffle as well

Feels great just dry swinging it, I thought the endload would be more noticable but it's not.

The 27.5 Sonic definitely feels more EL than this 27.5 Powerload

Should be able to put some swings on it tonight

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Yeah I won this in a raffle as well

Feels great just dry swinging it, I thought the endload would be more noticable but it's not.

The 27.5 Sonic definitely feels more EL than this 27.5 Powerload

Should be able to put some swings on it tonight

I like the sound of this...Sonic+ is a tad heavy on the EL for me but I still like it.

I traded (on another site) a bat that cost me $150 for a NIW Powerload w/receipt...can't wait till it gets here.

charlied

Addicted to Softballfans
have you swung it yet? just wondering how that 1.5oz end load feels.

Swung it tonight. The endload is very noticable. I usually swing 26.5el and 27 balanced and accidentally picked up the dual stamp 28oz balanced and hit very very well then tried the Backman 27.5 and it felt way heavier than the 28oz. Largest el I have ever swung.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Got mine in last night. We are hitting indoors this weekend. I'll compare it with my Sonic+ and my DC-41 next week.

Vwong

Let me know how it feels. I currently swing a 27oz z3000 endload. I'm debating whether I should buy the z4000 powerload in 26.5 or 27.5. Does the extra .5 on the endload feel a lot heavier?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I normally swing a 27EL, so I bought the 26.5 and kinda wish I would have went with the 27.5. Bat felt good though, pretty hot right out of the wrapper and changed sounds at about 60 cuts.

Vwong

Thanks for the advice. I am trying to swing both the 26.5 and 27.5 if I can get my hands on both at a store. (not easy around here). I hear two different thoughts on the extra .5 oz. Some people say it's heavy and some say it's not as heavy as they would of expected. I can probably go higher than a z3000 27oz so I might go with the 27.5 z4000 powerload if I have to order one without trying it.

PPC#12

Manager
This bat is a POS. 4 swings in on one I got yesterday, indoors, 65 degrees, has a very noticeable rattle. I won it in a raffle so i don't care all that much. Just sold it right away. Not dealing with LS and their sh*t customer service and awful products. Rant over..

On a good note. Got a utrip AM... best bat I've ever swung out of the wrapper. Hopefully that holds up. Swung it all night last night

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
80 cuts +/- and it is done. Had it since Wednesday and it had been 65+ degrees here in NorCal.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
We put around 100 swings on it in the tunnel over the weekend. Mix of 52/275 and 40/325 balls

It's definitely pretty hot out of the wrapper. The EL is VERY noticeable when swinging it. Much more EL than the Z3000 or my 14L1

I'm not a big fan of how big the knob is, but I'll be keeping this bat for sure. Probably won't see any swings outside until at least May though.