Need Help Bad deal with dillinger319

cubbie22

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a good to gtg teammate user name is Skillet. He also has been dealing with dillinger319 for several weeks now about a bat he was supposed to get in a three way deal with another board member username zman025. He has contacted both of them and for a short time he was getting the runaround and now dillinger319 has stopped responding to him. What steps could he take to resolve this matter as of right now he is out a freak 98 that he sent to zman025 in the three way deal. I was the one that suggested softball fans to him about a year ago and up until now all of his deals have been gtg. Please contact myself or skillet if you have any suggestions on how to handle them it would be greatly appreciated. I have posted this on another thread by Saint with his problem as well. I have talked with skillet and zman025 has contacted him just not sure what has been said just yet, will update when I talk to skillet again.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
He has ignored me and has not been in contact with me for some time now. Last thing I heard from him on the remaining deals is he "took care of it". Messaged/Called and no response on what he supposedly 'took care of'. I'd suggest fwding to his local PD. I have tons of info on him and wouldn't mind helping.