Bad deal

Do not deal with TonioC. Bought bat for $150 ( not thru PayPal and yes I know my stupidity ) last Thur morning and said He would ship that day, never recieved tracking. He finally responded late fri night and said his wife was suppose to ship so he would sat. By Sun evening still nothing so I text him and told him to just send the money back no harm no foul. Mon I finally hear back from him and said wife was suppose to send it I told him I've not recieved anything and now no contact from him at all. I know its my loss nothing I can do except tell you guys so he doesn't pull it on you

Last edited:
It was Cash app, yes I know it was stupid, but it was what we use around here. It was just the fact that after I called off the deal he basically said his wife's in it after repeatedly telling him I've never received it never heard back from him

Antonio Carter
Phone # 480-252-8040

Yes it was the Freak PT but after 3 days of no tracking or much contact called off the deal and just said to refund it.

Last edited:
Was told to post his info, Dont have his PayPal because transaction was done another way. What I have is this

Antonio Carter
Phone # 480-252-8040
Cash App was AntonioC00