Not GTG Bagz

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Hopefully there is some record of weight of the pkg that was checked in at each facility to pinpoint where the investigation needs to take place. Maybe the seller can check each location on the tracking list and see where the switch was made.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There is record of weight when shipped I don't know that it would be on the label but I'm pretty certain that is is on the receipt as well as USPS tracking site

sleepin4matty

Management Material
There is record of weight when shipped I don't know that it would be on the label but I'm pretty certain that is is on the receipt as well as USPS tracking site
it will 100% be on the receipt. The seller is 100% responsible until the buyer receives what he paid for. seller should refund the buyer until this is resolved with the PO

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
In the end I have no bat and am out $200. Bagz might have not done anything wrong but because I have not received any bat or refund, hasn't done on his end all right. I do not know why usps keeps denying his claim. AJ22 has tried to contact bagz and has as of my knowledge been ignored by him.

AJ22

Super Moderator
The reason why this is on the Seller is because the Seller chose the method on how to ship and who to ship with ...

Why should the Buyer be out when he had no control over the choice of shipping companies?

The Seller always files the claim ... and in all my years of doing this with bowling balls and this site, I have never been denied a claim.

If the Seller and Buyer can not come up a resolution, unfortunately because of the guidelines set at this site, Bagz is considered NGTG. Its not on me to say differently. Its the way its been done and handled here ever since I've been a member. Its the policy members have put into place and we as Mods enforce. I don't like it ... but being GTG also involves how a bad situation like this gets handled.

Would any of you want to be in this position???

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I think its safe to say that if this were to happen those that think it's not on the seller and they were buyer they would feel differently about this situation..

Btw AJ thanks for being what seems to be one of the only( if not the only) mod that still helps out in these situations.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
I think its safe to say that if this were to happen those that think it's not on the seller and they were buyer they would feel differently about this situation..

Btw AJ thanks for being what seems to be one of the only( if not the only) mod that still helps out in these situations.

its a buyers paradise out there. all it takes is to say you "didn't get the bat" when you actually did, file a dispute/make a stink, and you get your money back AND a free bat :rolleyes:

AJ22

Super Moderator
its a buyers paradise out there. all it takes is to say you "didn't get the bat" when you actually did, file a dispute/make a stink, and you get your money back AND a free bat :rolleyes:

I'm curious what makes you think this is what happened??

I have no dog in this fight ... hell, I have no reason not believe Bagz ... but, the way it works at this site based on peoples rep, I have to believe that something happened. With that said and based on how it works at this site, Bagz is considered NGTG.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm curious what makes you think this is what happened??

I have no dog in this fight ... hell, I have no reason not believe Bagz ... but, the way it works at this site based on peoples rep, I have to believe that something happened. With that said and based on how it works at this site, Bagz is considered NGTG.

from everything i've seen via pics, the bat was weighed in transit, out of the sellers hands, at 2 pounds. yet when the buyer gets the package its magically 4 pounds. how can that be the sellers fault?

RustyShakleford

what proof do you have the buyer is saying he didn't get the bat when he really did? this all points to an issue with USPS. in that case, the seller refunds the money immediately and deals with insurance. no refund has been sent. the seller is ngtg

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
from everything i've seen via pics, the bat was weighed in transit, out of the sellers hands, at 2 pounds. yet when the buyer gets the package its magically 4 pounds. how can that be the sellers fault?
Buyer also stated that somewhere between seller addy and his the weight on package was not the same so AGAIN unfortunately for the seller it's on him to do the footwork to get to the bottom of the situation.. No one is putting blame on anyone that's just how things have been handle on this board..

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
Buyer also stated that somewhere between seller addy and his the weight on package was not the same so AGAIN unfortunately for the seller it's on him to do the footwork to get to the bottom of the situation.. No one is putting blame on anyone that's just how things have been handle on this board..

and since his claim has been denied twice by the usps, now what? not sure why he was denied so until we know that, based on what i see the seller is gtg.

its a "word vs word" and the seller looks to have the upper hand since there is photo proof that the package sent was weighed at the correct 2 pounds when it wasn't in his possession.

AJ22

Super Moderator
and since his claim has been denied twice by the usps, now what? not sure why he was denied so until we know that, based on what i see the seller is gtg.

This is what you are missing ...

Claim was denied? YES ... however, the buyer didn't chose the shipping company. Hence, once the Buyer said he didn't receive, the money is to be refunded immediately and the Seller deals with the shipping company. The Seller made the choice to deal with USPS ... not the Buyer.

its a "word vs word" and the seller looks to have the upper hand since there is photo proof that the package sent was weighed at the correct 2 pounds when it wasn't in his possession.

You make everyone's argument with the word vs word quote above ......

Even tho it wasn't in the Seller's possession, its still on the Seller until ALL INVOLVED are satisfied.

It is not even an argument. Granted, we all don't have to like the way things are set up. However, the way it works is simple .... and it is enforced equally (supposedly) when no one knows the parties involved. I'm sorry you don't agree. Bagz is NGTG ... he is suppose to follow up on his end until the problem is resolved. Obviously, there is a problem ??

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
This is what you are missing ...

Claim was denied? YES ... however, the buyer didn't chose the shipping company. Hence, once the Buyer said he didn't receive, the money is to be refunded immediately and the Seller deals with the shipping company. The Seller made the choice to deal with USPS ... not the Buyer.

wtf does that matter? theres 3 to choose from. so you're saying that had the buyer requested fedex and this happened that its then on the buyer?

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Everyone that's ****ting on Bagz can **** off. He's loooong time good to go and based on that, I'd question the merit of the OPs posts/claim. Bagz and i have done numerous deals and there's no rhyme or reason for him to scam someone over a mercy after all this time.