Not GTG Bagz

RustyShakleford

buyer needs to be refunded asap.

Agreed. Seller needs to refund buyer right away. Buyer should not be out any money. This is the seller's issue 100% to deal with the post office.

it will 100% be on the receipt. The seller is 100% responsible until the buyer receives what he paid for. seller should refund the buyer until this is resolved with the PO

The reason why this is on the Seller is because the Seller chose the method on how to ship and who to ship with ...

Why should the Buyer be out when he had no control over the choice of shipping companies?

The Seller always files the claim ... and in all my years of doing this with bowling balls and this site, I have never been denied a claim.

If the Seller and Buyer can not come up a resolution, unfortunately because of the guidelines set at this site, Bagz is considered NGTG. Its not on me to say differently. Its the way its been done and handled here ever since I've been a member. Its the policy members have put into place and we as Mods enforce. I don't like it ... but being GTG also involves how a bad situation like this gets handled.

Would any of you want to be in this position???

I'm curious what makes you think this is what happened??

I have no dog in this fight ... hell, I have no reason not believe Bagz ... but, the way it works at this site based on peoples rep, I have to believe that something happened. With that said and based on how it works at this site, Bagz is considered NGTG.

This is what you are missing ...

Claim was denied? YES ... however, the buyer didn't chose the shipping company. Hence, once the Buyer said he didn't receive, the money is to be refunded immediately and the Seller deals with the shipping company. The Seller made the choice to deal with USPS ... not the Buyer.

You make everyone's argument with the word vs word quote above ......

Even tho it wasn't in the Seller's possession, its still on the Seller until ALL INVOLVED are satisfied.

It is not even an argument. Granted, we all don't have to like the way things are set up. However, the way it works is simple .... and it is enforced equally (supposedly) when no one knows the parties involved. I'm sorry you don't agree. Bagz is NGTG ... he is suppose to follow up on his end until the problem is resolved. Obviously, there is a problem ??

this has been solved already

mods don't give a **** about deals anymore. thread should have been locked and an OBD tag placed on Bagz after AJ's last post. some new guy signs up and his first post after signing up is defending a bad dealer in a deal that was solved 3 months ago. bigd36 is shady as ****

bigd36

You're a piece of **** RustyShakleford!!! I'm new to the site as a "member" but I've been getting on this site for years. I've been told both good and bad things about the site, but decided to find out for myself...people like you give this site a outstanding bad rep! I wanna know how **** is handled on here if I decide to trade/sell on here. This thread isn't the only thread I've read, but this one does stand out as I don't understand how someone can call someone a "OBD" if they in fact sent out a bat they promised to send...the seller did his part regardless of what the board rules say. One other thing I've noticed on this site is that you seem to have **** to say about every "bad deal thread" on this site and you talk a lot of **** too! You need to watch what you say to ppl ...just sayin! If anyone on here is sketchy, it's your ass!

wcoastsoftball

You're a piece of **** RustyShakleford!!! I'm new to the site as a "member" but I've been getting on this site for years. I've been told both good and bad things about the site, but decided to find out for myself...people like you give this site a outstanding bad rep! I wanna know how **** is handled on here if I decide to trade/sell on here. This thread isn't the only thread I've read, but this one does stand out as I don't understand how someone can call someone a "OBD" if they in fact sent out a bat they promised to send...the seller did his part regardless of what the board rules say. One other thing I've noticed on this site is that you seem to have **** to say about every "bad deal thread" on this site and you talk a lot of **** too! You need to watch what you say to ppl ...just sayin! If anyone on here is sketchy, it's your ass!
This site isn't the only one that puts it on the seller, the seller has the control to elect signature delivery, which would have solved this quickly. I sold a phone on eBay years ago and elected to not have sig delivery. The buyer claims he never got the phone. Paypal awarded him the money back, and he sold the phone on eBay a couple weeks later. It is unfortunate there are liars and cheats in the world, but we would go crazy trying to act like a crime unit here if it were any other way.

RustyShakleford

you seem mad

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
This site isn't the only one that puts it on the seller, the seller has the control to elect signature delivery, which would have solved this quickly. I sold a phone on eBay years ago and elected to not have sig delivery. The buyer claims he never got the phone. Paypal awarded him the money back, and he sold the phone on eBay a couple weeks later. It is unfortunate there are liars and cheats in the world, but we would go crazy trying to act like a crime unit here if it were any other way.

signature confirmation has nothing to do with this thread. now had the buyer said he never received it, then sig confirmation would help.

Country469

until recently you could only see the first post in a thread without being a member so not sure how he can say he's been on this site for years. That in itself is a lie and says he's shady af. Can we get an IP check of all parties involved, I know for a fact its possible.

bigd36

lol you don't listen do you, I said I've gotten on the site for years, never said anything about reading any threads before I joined the site! I read the thread once I joined dumb ****s! You seem to be all up in this situation so maybe it's you that's sketchy! Don't get butt hurt because I'm new and I commented on a thread that's open to ALL members!

bigd36

And yes, once I became a member I read a lot of threads so I would know how this site works and who to deal with and not to deal with...that's how it works right??

Country469

The average joe doesn't know the weight of a shipped bat from his *******.

Not to mention if it's an indirect signature and the buyer isn't actually signing for it.

Pay for sig comfirmation, and you know how much a bat weighs once you check the tracking # lulz

lol you don't listen do you, I said I've gotten on the site for years, never said anything about reading any threads before I joined the site! I read the thread once I joined dumb ****s! You seem to be all up in this situation so maybe it's you that's sketchy! Don't get butt hurt because I'm new and I commented on a thread that's open to ALL members!

And yes, once I became a member I read a lot of threads so I would know how this site works and who to deal with and not to deal with...that's how it works right??

Mods need to IP check this guy and then label as OBD..........writing is on the wall

bigd36

For what, commenting on here just like you and everyone else has done...have done nothing at all wrong so grow up! It's my right to see how this site works and to comment on things if I feel too!

AJ22

Super Moderator
This thread needs to end ....

MODs do care ... but how in the hell can we enforce or prove something if we have 2 different stories?? This thread stays because its the right of a person in any deal to tell their side. The Buyer in this case is unhappy ... it is ALWAYS on the parties involved in a deal to resolve the issue together? I do not see this whatsoever. Plus, a lot of finger pointing and name calling? Great way to deal. A deal is never completed unless all parties involved are satisfied.

Does any of this below fit this scenario ? -----------

GOOD or GTG FEEDBACK IS EARNED with a good deal, great communication, timely shipping, and complete satisfaction from all members involved when the agreed deal is completed !!

BAD or NGTG FEEDBACK IS DESERVED when a deal goes wrong, when communication is bad, slow shipping, and/or when members do not "MAN UP TO THEIR WORD" on an agreed deal !! This is when there is no resolution and someone is out something (i.e. bat not as described, less fees, not getting what you paid for).

BUYER BEWARE FEEDBACK can be left when a deal is completed and all members involved with a deal have made a resolution, but it was not the deal that was agreed upon. Things happen and alot of times its for good reason... but many times, someone flat out drags their feet. You then can let the board decide ones fate and whether or not members want to deal. Just another way to say 'HEADS UP'. Doesn't mean a member is good or bad. Just means a deal that was agreed upon did not work out as planned. Seems to be more and more of this lately !! Also, when a deal is agreed upon and the other member backs out but you are out nothing. Still serves as a heads-up to other members and I believe we should act on our word. All we have here is trust. Once that trust is broken, we will have nothing !! I believe details should be left as there is always two sides to any deal (story).

NEED HELP is when someone is currently looking for some type of communication from a member or members who they are involved with in a deal with. Its also when someone is trying to contact a member(s) to see what the status is of the deal. And its also where members can ask for help looking for another member. This is usually the step before a NGTG thread and its kind of the last resort to try and resolve the issue before it gets to a NGTG status !

With that said, deal at your own risk. I'm sorry, but I want to know if someone resolves an issue. And its ALL MEMBERS involved.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
So the Bagz is being let off of the hook here with no "OBD" tag? Only a NGTG thread and $200 in his pocket? So odd.......

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
Seller has always been responsible until buyer receives item. Has been the rule since day one. Anytime I sell anything, I do not touch the paypal until the buyer has received the item and is satisfied. If there is a claim, it is on the seller to make the claim and immediately refund the buyer. This is not to say the seller in this case did anything wrong but as soon as the buyer received this package containing something other than the bat, money should have been refunded. That is why the ngtg.