Not GTG Bagz

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
I bought a 2016 Mercy off of him when I opened the box there is no bat in the box but a roll of instant granite, poly type plastic. I tried to message him and no reply. I'm not sure at this point whether it is on his end or was tampered with at the post office since the delivery was a day later than expected and the box looks like the end was retaped even though the box looks like it has been reused from a previous deal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HarryL Southpaw

Addicted to Softballfans
Bagz was last seen:

Yesterday at 11:42 PM

He was also seen all last weekend on here based on profile activity. Hope this gets resolved.

Erdrikds

We have been in contact and Bagz said he sent the bat with the receipt. He filed a claim with USPS and they have denied the claim. I did not finalize the pp claim I had with the deal because I was in contact with him and we were trying to work this out. In the end I am out $200 for a roll of plastic and he will not work with me. Bad deal with Bagz here.

Bagz

Bang!!
The Mercy was shipped months ago. There was a receipt taped to the bat as well. I had insurance on the package for $200. Erdrikds made a claim with paypal noting he got a roll of granite or whatever it was in the box. I made a claim with usps with the pictures he sent me. Usps denied my claim. He withdrawls his claim with paypal. I sent a 2nd claim into usps and got another denial letter. Why would someone withdrawl their claim through paypal if they really didn't get the bat? I know he says he was trying to be nice by doing that way but it just dont add up imo. In the 11 years on sbf of trading and selling bats etc. I have never had 1 bad deal with 500 gtg deals. Im sorry ot ended up this way but I believe I did nothing wrong here.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I bought a 2016 Mercy off of him when I opened the box there is no bat in the box but a roll of instant granite, poly type plastic. I tried to message him and no reply. I'm not sure at this point whether it is on his end or was tampered with at the post office since the delivery was a day later than expected and the box looks like the end was retaped even though the box looks like it has been reused from a previous deal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post pics of what you received
Bagz did you take a pic of what you sent and a pic of the receipt?
Post those as well. What did the letter from USPS say?
Erdirkds did you file a complaint with USPS? If not, why?
Was there a weight difference in the package received vs package shipped?

Erdrikds

1st of all I did not close the claim after a period of time PP closes them automatically. Paypal also suggests working with the seller to fix the problem which we were in communication so I felt positive that we were going to be able to resolve this without it coming to this.IMG_20160915_164114768.jpg IMG_20160915_164144106.jpg IMG_20160915_164200085.jpg

Erdrikds

I didn't file a claim with usps because I thought it was on his end because he sent the bat with the insurance. I was in communication with Bagz the entire time saying if there is anything I can do to help I would. I sent him pics of what I received so he could show them to the post office. I don't know if there was a weight difference or no that was one thing I was thinking from the beginning. I weighed myself and then myself with the package and it comes out to 4 lbs. I weight myself then with my 26oz juggy and it came out to 2 lbs over my weight. I don't know what the weight was when it was shipped from what it looks like to me is from this pic. It got to Rochester at 2 lbs. IMG_20160915_170703579.jpg

RustyShakleford

A bat in a box like that will normally be around 2lbs. If that roll weighs in around 4lbs, something is fishy. The actually shipping label will show the weight. Take a pic of that.

Sounds like you should be in contact with your local post office. It looks like the switch was made after it got closer to you.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
It definitely sounds like the switch was made along the way. I dont see why USPS would deny the claim when the theft happened in transit.

I hope this gets resolved quickly!

single wally

Professional Amateur
This sounds more like a Need Help thread. I see no evidence that Bagz acted NGTG. Now if Bagz were ignoring your PMs that would be another story but sounds like you've been in touch and trying to resolve this together.

That said, not sure why USPS would not honor the claim if the box weighed 2 lbs at acceptance and 4 lbs at arrival.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
That's not the way it works here

thats the way it works in life. seller did nothing wrong from the info i see. if this is the precedence we are setting here then we are opening up a whole helluva lot of buyers saying "the bat never made it" and screwing sellers.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed. Seller needs to refund buyer right away. Buyer should not be out any money. This is the seller's issue 100% to deal with the post office.

you mean the PO who denied his claim twice? why should the seller be out $$ for something that was out of his control?

hedge

life takes guts
thats the way it works in life. seller did nothing wrong from the info i see. if this is the precedence we are setting here then we are opening up a whole helluva lot of buyers saying "the bat never made it" and screwing sellers.

That's the way it's been handled here since 2003. Don't like it, leave.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Do mods still exist in this forum? Didn't they used to get involved in stuff like this? It seems pretty obvious that the seller isn't going to do **** to help out.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
That's not the way it works here
Agreed..
Anyone that has been on this board and has made deals knows it is unfortunately in these situations the sellers responsibility to ensure the package with the item they sold makes it to the buyer .. Seller is the only one that can file a claim with whoever they used to ship the product

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed..
Anyone that has been on this board and has made deals knows it is unfortunately in these situations the sellers responsibility to ensure the package with the item they sold makes it to the buyer .. Seller is the only one that can file a claim with whoever they used to ship the product

the usps printed label clearly shows 2lbs which is pretty accurate. yet when the buyer weights it its 4 pounds. how is this the sellers fault again? now had the buyer said it weighs 2 pounds i might believe him. but im not buying the seller shipped something that was 4 pounds and the usps weighed it at 2 (which is the correct weight of a bat).

hedge

life takes guts
You're a ****ing dip**** and not helping at all. Multiple members are saying this is how it works here and you keep arguing.

RustyShakleford

the usps printed label clearly shows 2lbs which is pretty accurate. yet when the buyer weights it its 4 pounds. how is this the sellers fault again? now had the buyer said it weighs 2 pounds i might believe him. but im not buying the seller shipped something that was 4 pounds and the usps weighed it at 2 (which is the correct weight of a bat).
That is not the USPS label

RustyShakleford

usps, fedex, ups, dhl, whatever. its a moot point whose label it is. it clearly shows that at the time when it was not in the sellers hands it weighed 2 pounds.
No the point is that pic is of a transfer label placed on at the airport. Same as what goes on your checked baggage. It is not part of any shipping company. Only the actual shipping label will show the weight that it was when it was sent.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
No the point is that pic is of a transfer label placed on at the airport. Same as what goes on your checked baggage. It is not part of any shipping company. Only the actual shipping label will show the weight that it was when it was sent.

again, moot point. it shows the weight of the item WHEN THE SELLER DIDN'T HAVE IT. whats so hard to see about that? you really think they missed the weight by 2 pounds when that label was printed?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed..

To add to this...maybe don't spend the money until you know the product is delivered...just a thought. That way if something goes wrong you can pay the buyer back and deal with insurance claims yourself. If, of course you actually sent the product as promised.

Guy paid for something and didn't get it. Shouldn't be out any money.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Correct.. Apparently not sellers fault but he is the only one that can pursue any action with USPS not the buyer so as I said (unfortunately) this is for the seller to help figure out what went wrong with USPS not the buyer .. Seller is the one that gets refunded if he in fact insured the package.. Not putting fault on seller this is just the way these situations have been and should be handled