Band Aid

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
If it's the team out of Maryland I may have one for you. Send me a PM with your number.
DK

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
Just looked at the list and do not think that it's accurate. Anyone know when the brackets are supposed to be posted? I am guessing first part of June...

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
Just looked at the list and do not think that it's accurate. Anyone know when the brackets are supposed to be posted? I am guessing first part of June...

That would be my guess bro. It seems like most of the Band-Aid chatter is taking place on the FB page. I'm sure the most up to date team listing will be on there before anywhere else...

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Here is the latest team list from the director...

Varsity A Division
1) The Brotherhood - AL
2) FUPA/KLUTCH/GTS - TX
3) Not Forgotten - MD
4) SoCo Military Softball - CO
5) 4TF/JTF Hawaii/CA GEAR - WA
6) INFIDELS - OH
7) ORFs – CO
8) Militia/VETSports/4 the Fallen - FL
9) JBSA-Lackland Warhawks – TX
10) Oki Throwbacks - CO
11) Swing Kingz – VA
12) 4TF/JTF Hawaii/CA GEAR/Legend Sports - WA
13) FMD - NM

Varsity B Division
1) Midwest Guzzlers - NE
2) Not Forgotten - IL
3) Walk Off Sports - AZ
4) Colorado Softball/The Cow - CO
5) Solstice Bombers- AK
6) Peterson AFB - CO
7) Team Kirtland - NM
8) Wing One - MT
9) Luke AFB - AZ
10) NotForgottenWC/Easton - CA
11) Sentinels – CO
12) Venumos Ducks – CA
13) Goodfellow AFB – TX
14) JTF Midwest – SD
15) Team Nellis – NV
16) Sheppard AFB – TX
17) Warren Wranglers – WY
18) Aftershock – CA
19) LRAFB Softball/Subway Arkansas – AR
20) Flint Tropics – CO
21) West Texas Guzzlers – TX
22) No Skillz – NM
23) Randolph AFB - TX
24) Team B.R.O. – KS
25) Gunfighters – ID
26) FMD Holloman AFB – NM
27) McConnell AFB – KS

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
All,
This is the most up to date roster of teams. The teams with an asterisk are the teams that have paid. Teams without asterisks have 5 more days to pay before being removed from the list!

Varsity A Division
1) The Brotherhood - AL
2) FUPA/KLUTCH/GTS - TX
3) Not Forgotten - MD *
4) SoCo Military Softball - CO *
5) 4TF/JTF Hawaii/CA GEAR - WA
6) INFIDELS – OH *
7) ORFs – CO
8) Militia/VETSports/4 the Fallen – FL
9) JBSA-Lackland Warhawks – TX *
10) Oki Throwbacks - CO
11) Swing Kingz – VA *
12) 4TF/JTF Hawaii/CA GEAR/Legend Sports - WA
13) FMD – NM *
14) Goodfellow AFB – TX *
15) Ft Hood Titans – TX
16) Guzzlers - CO

Varsity B Division
1) Midwest Guzzlers – NE *
2) Not Forgotten - IL
3) Walk Off Sports - AZ *
4) Colorado Softball/The Cow – CO *
5) Solstice Bombers- AK *
6) Peterson AFB – CO *
7) FMD Holloman AFB – NM
8) Wing One - MT
9) Luke AFB/ON 1 – AZ *
10) NotForgottenWC/Easton – CA *
11) Sentinels – CO
12) Venumos Ducks – CA *
13) Randolph AFB – TX *
14) JTF Midwest – SD *
15) Team Nellis – NV
16) Sheppard AFB – TX
17) Warren Wranglers – WY
18) Aftershock – CA *
19) LRAFB Softball/Subway Arkansas – AR *
20) Flint Tropics – CO
21) West Texas Guzzlers – TX
22) No Skillz – NM *
23) McConnell AFB – KS
24) Whitemen AFB - MO
25) Gunfighters – ID
26) Team B.R.O. – KS

Intramural Division
1) Team Colorado- CO *
2) USAFA First Responders – CO *
3) Demo/Avengers – CO
4) Ft Carson – CO *

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
Now that the brackets are out....who are the favorites to win it? I've been out of the military circuit for a minute and curious to know who has the clout in A and B? I have a prediction that there will be a big upset in both A and B before 3:00 on Friday afternoon. WHAT'S THE WORD?????

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
Just a random observation here. First of all...fantastic tourney this year, I had a blast. Competition was awesome and barring a little bit of weather, it was perfect out there. I made this comment a couple of years ago but I'm going to bring it up again. Why are we not doing the ice breaker at the fields on Thursday night? I understand the Holy Cow has been the spot for years now and I'm not even suggesting that they get cut out of the loop completely, but I feel like they are missing out on an awesome opportunity here. Why not invite all 40+ teams to the fields for a HR derby/icebreaker on Thursday night? That's how they do it for the Pac-wide and it's always a great time. Let every team submit two people for the derby and do a head to head style bracket. That's 90 or so guys. 7 pitches or five swings. Do you know how awesome that would be? If every team came to the derby, you're talking 400+ people out there watching dudes hit HR's. We all know how much us military players love us a HR derby. Let the Holy Cow come out and supply the food if need be. Charge $10 per person to enter the derby and give half back to the Cow or whatever. Get three bats of the same kind donated (shouldn't be hard considering the connections surrounding this tournament)...a 26oz, 27oz and 28oz and let the top three pick the weight of their choice. Buy a few kegs from the Skyview complex and charge $10 a cup or whatever. Maybe I'm way out in left field on this one, but it seems like it would be something that would be unique to the Band-Aid and would be a hell of a good time. Thoughts?

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a random observation here. First of all...fantastic tourney this year, I had a blast. Competition was awesome and barring a little bit of weather, it was perfect out there. I made this comment a couple of years ago but I'm going to bring it up again. Why are we not doing the ice breaker at the fields on Thursday night? I understand the Holy Cow has been the spot for years now and I'm not even suggesting that they get cut out of the loop completely, but I feel like they are missing out on an awesome opportunity here. Why not invite all 40+ teams to the fields for a HR derby/icebreaker on Thursday night? That's how they do it for the Pac-wide and it's always a great time. Let every team submit two people for the derby and do a head to head style bracket. That's 90 or so guys. 7 pitches or five swings. Do you know how awesome that would be? If every team came to the derby, you're talking 400+ people out there watching dudes hit HR's. We all know how much us military players love us a HR derby. Let the Holy Cow come out and supply the food if need be. Charge $10 per person to enter the derby and give half back to the Cow or whatever. Get three bats of the same kind donated (shouldn't be hard considering the connections surrounding this tournament)...a 26oz, 27oz and 28oz and let the top three pick the weight of their choice. Buy a few kegs from the Skyview complex and charge $10 a cup or whatever. Maybe I'm way out in left field on this one, but it seems like it would be something that would be unique to the Band-Aid and would be a hell of a good time. Thoughts?
Sounds like a great idea!

Ocie.conner

EMPIRE/THE BROTHERHOOD#02

Think the issue with Holy Cow coming out and supplying food, etc would be the money that would be taken from the concessions that is at Skyview. I do like the idea of that being that the hotel next to the field is primary filled with ball players. The HR Derby would surely make being that most teams are already in the area. Looking forward to making it this year as I will be back from overseas. This tourney is definitely a good time and great competition.