Bat Collections 3

Normy

Apparently my pics have too much data and I can’t figure out how to post. Here my weak ass collection

2011 Easton CV12 28oz Dual EL

2015 Easton Wegman 28oz ASA EL

2016 Easton Kirby 26oz U-trip EL

2016 LS Super Z 27oz Dual balanced

2014 Demarini Juggy 26oz ASA EL
I'll call ya and raise ya $10

2013 Combat Dirty ASA 28oz
2015 Combat Derby Boys ASA 27oz
2015 Combat Avarice G5 ASA 27oz
2016 Combat Extinction ASA 25.5oz
2016 Combat Rocket Launcher 27.5oz

I know....surprise surprise. Been downsizing lately.

Normy

I keep trying to...actually starting to feel a little "meh" about playing all that much these days so maybe it'll happen...and stick.
I just need to find a bat with the sweet spot near the handle apparently. Combat is the other way around. Went 1-3 tonight. All stingers.

dunkky

i give you permission to laugh.. lol. but all i need is that purple bat. lol. that freak is about 42 oz. i use that and the little guy(my son's) for mesceko's drill? well, forgive me for my spelling.20180715_213905.jpg

96packers

OG Titletown
one of these days, i'll beat you to one...I still swing the pst in bp every once in a while...it's got a nice rattle which also worries me so I TRY not to use it. I may have to bring it out to league one night....

Guessing it turns a few heads. Did that last summer and everyone was wondering what it was.. bad memories I guess

4xtra

Player/Coach
Dang, I’ll try again
R8dr_rider:
upload_2018-8-6_1-32-12-png.51090

baseman

in your face nancy grace
No current picture but:
Easton Stealth SCN5 30 oz
Easton Salvo og 27 oz
Easton Wegman (2017) 28 oz
Combat 2 pc Maxim sr 28oz
Worth XXX 27 oz
Anderson TeckZ CK 28oz
Miken Og DC41 27 oz

tonys1

[GALLERY=media, 31198]Tonys1_5 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31197]Tonys1_4 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31196]Tonys1_3 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31195]Tonys1_2 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31194]Tonys1_1 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]

Hiltz

Built for comfort
[GALLERY=media, 31198]Tonys1_5 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31197]Tonys1_4 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31196]Tonys1_3 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31195]Tonys1_2 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 31194]Tonys1_1 by tonys1 posted Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM[/GALLERY]

Amazing collection, lots of old classics that will still perform alongside the new "hot out of wrapper" bats.

But man, there's no law saying that when you apply a Lizard Skin you have to use the whole thing.

tonys1

Amazing collection, lots of old classics that will still perform alongside the new "hot out of wrapper" bats.

But man, there's no law saying that when you apply a Lizard Skin you have to use the whole thing.

Thanks for the feedback, not the first time I hear about that. I got all those bats in a 12 month period dating to last September so I'm fairly new to this. With that, I started not only using the whole tape but also no overlap. Some of the earlier tape jobs run up really high and more recently I've been overlapping which feels better imo and doesn't run up as high.

Question though, is there enough tape in a Lizard Skin roll to tape two bats?

Normy

Thanks for the feedback, not the first time I hear about that. I got all those bats in a 12 month period dating to last September so I'm fairly new to this. With that, I started not only using the whole tape but also no overlap. Some of the earlier tape jobs run up really high and more recently I've been overlapping which feels better imo and doesn't run up as high.

If you use an overlap grip you might be able to get away with it. I did that with a black lizard skin grip then used black electric tape for the last few inches.

tonys1

If you use an overlap grip you might be able to get away with it. I did that with a black lizard skin grip then used black electric tape for the last few inches.

I toyed with overlap grip over the winter, however in modified the best I can do while maintaining control of the bat is pinky flush with the knob, so I switched back to baseball grip - maybe I'm just a wimp!

Normy

I toyed with overlap grip over the winter, however in modified the best I can do while maintaining control of the bat is pinky flush with the knob, so I switched back to baseball grip - maybe I'm just a wimp!
Lol, I wouldn't use an overlap grip in modified either. Heck, I have a hard enough time with it in slow pitch.

dunkky

I love overlap grip. to me i had no choice as i need bat to do more work to ease on my elb
ow as i do a lot of bp off a tee.

Hiltz

Built for comfort

Easily enough for 2 bats if you use the overlap grip and don't overlap the grip. ;)

I like the idea of using electrical tape to get the legal minimum grip length. It should keep all your non-overlap bat mooching friends away from your bats. I've been using a 30oz bat with a hockey tape grip lately and it's accomplished the same thing.

dunkky

i did that thing and ump said its too short. at the same time, they got confused on a play they weren't sure of. someone from the opposing team explained to them, then they turn the call over... lol. that's ump in our league..

killabees

i did that thing and ump said its too short. at the same time, they got confused on a play they weren't sure of. someone from the opposing team explained to them, then they turn the call over... lol. that's ump in our league..

Sounds like it's time for a new league.