Bat Collections 3

had fun posting my bats over the years... well already missing the role of being coach but also had that weight taken off my shoulders of the
things I was doing for the team... retirement might not be too bad... lol...
anyways this is what I have left... may trim a couple more bats at a later date...
[GALLERY=media, 32395]102_2556 by stillballin posted Mar 9, 2019 at 11:37 AM[/GALLERY]

LMK if you're looking to move the 25oz Torch?

stillballin

The Veteran
LMK if you're looking to move the 25oz Torch?

full

sorry no torches left in my bag... just a couple dnams… a primo max 12 and legit usa...
stick collector bought my xxl and the liberty busted in my first game I played this year... I was helping out friend in league ( he was short players ) and I was swinging for the fences... shark tooth first at bat... one of my favorite bats...
anyways haven't decided what to keep or sell since I am still semi retired...
lmk if anything is of interest... the spectra bag may be for sale too...

Last edited:
full

sorry no torches left in my bag... just a couple dnams… a primo max 12 and legit usa...
stick collector bought my xxl and the liberty busted in my first game I played this year... I was helping out friend in league ( he was short players ) and I was swinging for the fences... shark tooth first at bat... one of my favorite bats...
anyways haven't decided what to keep or sell since I am still semi retired...
lmk if anything is of interest... the spectra bag may be for sale too...
I like the DNA but prefer the torch. How much for your 26.5

tl13

Addicted to Softballfans
2019 Bat collection

Attachments

• 3B025F6B-59EF-446B-9638-4F3AF69571A8.jpeg
    3B025F6B-59EF-446B-9638-4F3AF69571A8.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 66

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I really should get mine out and take a family pic. The number of completely useless bats (old utrip stamp or PSTs) I have now is laughable

ShortYellowBus

@tonys1

30’s, 28’s, DNAM only go up to 27.5oz.

I don’t respect people who swing 25oz bats.

**edit. A big thank you goes to @bird25 for that shiny 2015 30oz DNA LC 3500. Minty!

I bought that 26.5 DNAM on that other thread. That’s why I posted this tonight. Not all Monsta’s are bad; the DNA LC and DNAM are decent bats, even comparable to the best stuff from Miken-Worth-DeMarini-Anarchy.

Last edited: