Bat Collections 3

tonys1

@tonys1

30’s, 28’s, DNAM only go up to 27.5oz.

I don’t respect people who swing 25oz bats.

**edit. A big thank you goes to @bird25 for that shiny 2015 30oz DNA LC 3500. Minty!

I bought that 26.5 DNAM on that other thread. That’s why I posted this tonight. Not all Monsta’s are bad; the DNA LC and DNAM are decent bats, even comparable to the best stuff from Miken-Worth-DeMarini-Anarchy.

I know I hate on Demarini a lot, but that '17 USA Flipper was one of my favorite bats I ever tried.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I know I hate on Demarini a lot, but that '17 USA Flipper was one of my favorite bats I ever tried.
you are/were in a unique situation with the balls you guys were/are using and playing the mod pitch stuff, but still somewhat surprising that none of the other flips worked out for you

ShortYellowBus

TPS has potential. I’ll propose a swing off with a DC41, DC41 and a TPS. And if I’m craving a wee bit of controversy, let’s drop a Monsta to whet the appetite.

Let me work on that video footage. I’ve got this ridiculous DB Nihilist USA and I’ve been discouraged by this central California rain.

Somebody help me, somebody help me yeah.

dunkky

is it hard rain or just shower? don't tell me the mighty captain is afraid of a few water drops.

I personally have gone bp multiple times despite the bad weather. little shower will not slow me down. One of the reason, why my bp balls have gone worse quickly than it could have been.

go out and hit them!!

arther itis

payin' to get paid
is it hard rain or just shower? don't tell me the mighty captain is afraid of a few water drops.

I personally have gone bp multiple times despite the bad weather. little shower will not slow me down. One of the reason, why my bp balls have gone worse quickly than it could have been.

go out and hit them!!

get some NX3 Spinners for the wet weather

dunkky

what's missing in that photo from being perfect is, it's missing 10inch barrel. A red 10inch would harmonize the entire stock in place of that blue lloyd. too much blue in the middle.

ShortYellowBus

Just a follow up to the video I promised: it’s misery.

Fields are unkept due to the stay at home restrictions. The rain means there’s plants that look similar in appearance to poison oak growing in the grass. And it’s up to the knees.

I still hit balls and I got to say I’ve lost a lot of balls. But any BP at all at this point is worth it.

Random thoughts. I’ve been hitting so many short barrels, I’ve lost my DC41’s-ness. I found a groove swinging that 2015 DNA LC.

I’ve been swinging a few senior bats, and that DNA is consistent in performance with those illegal senior sticks. It hits the 44’s as well as the rest.

Speaking of the rest, the Nihilist DB44 ASA is a 12” barrel with a 1oz endload. I punched about 20 LC balls no farther than 280’.

So I grabbed some 44’s and immediately fell in love!

Bang! 350’. All of them. All over the barrel. No dead spots.

The Odin comes in tomorrow. I’ll try to get some swings on it.

ShortYellowBus

TLDR: you're a Monsta guy now.
The 28’a and 30oz DNA LC are an improvement over the wimpy midload 25oz bats I oppose.

There’s a bit of defeat in your soul if you’ve ever mentioned the words “that’s too heavy for me bro”. That’s what those wimpy Monsta’s did to the softball demographic.

tonys1

The 28’a and 30oz DNA LC are an improvement over the wimpy midload 25oz bats I oppose.

There’s a bit of defeat in your soul if you’ve ever mentioned the words “that’s too heavy for me bro”. That’s what those wimpy Monsta’s did to the softball demographic.

Shh, Carl might ban you if he sees your negativity. It's all about bat speed, brah.