Bat companies

kyle071353

Lets Go Bears!
I have been out of the game for few years and seems like pretty much the same bats r coming out now as 3 years ago. Have bat companies got lazy on r and d or what? See so many exclusive bats

tonys1

Yes lots of exclusives, which are just repaints of mainlines. In the 3 years you’ve been away, every Tom, **** and Harry has become a rep that hosts raffles for exclusive bats, so these have blown up.

I think most bat companies have reached the limits as far as performance goes, so they’re just repainting the same bats.

jhitman

I have been out of the game for few years and seems like pretty much the same bats r coming out now as 3 years ago. Have bat companies got lazy on r and d or what? See so many exclusive bats

It seems to be no new technology as they may have reached their limit on performance like said above. That's why I wait until the 2019 line is marked down price wise and get what I want at that time for 40-50% off retail. Just did that with a 2019 bat that I was eyeing for most of this year. This is my game plan every year now. The only exception I would make is if there is some new technology that will hit the 52's better. So far, I don't think there is.