bat frustration

bear's dad

1 Thess. 4:11
Well, to be honest it's not the bat - it's me. We had some BP today and I was swinging my 28oz Juggy and then switched to the 26oz SRV1 that I got for our co-ed team to use.
I seemed to me like I was making better contact with the Easton than the juggy on most swings. Probably half of the swings with the juggy seemed to be mi****s, but when I got a hold of one it really flew. I really like the bat, but for some reason, I seem to hit better with the SRV1 but the balls don't go near as far (naturally).
I'm curious if it's most likely due to the Easton being lighter or is it more balanced? Or is it just all in my head? I made a conscious effort to swing the same way with each bat and concentrate on my mechanics.
What gives? It's kind of frustrating. I really didn't hink that 2oz would make that much difference - but I'm a noob.
Gonna keep the Juggy regardless so others on the team can swing it..
I suppose I'll give the old 27oz Worth SSEST a try and see how I hit with it next.

Any suggestions?

bear's dad

1 Thess. 4:11
That's a good possibility. It also seems like when I hit with the Juggy that there's more vibration than the Easton. I attributed it to hitting the ball too close to the endcap. I know it's hard to tell for sure since no one on here can see me swing (don't have the technology to post swing videos).

Like I said, it's frustrating since the Juggy is an all-around better bat. Maybe I should just buy 3-5 more bats...

kampy

Addicted to Softballfans
The vibration in the Juggy is because it has the most FLEX of any softball bat out there, so thats why you feel it more with it. The reason why the ball goes further with the Juggy is because of Eastons Technology with the newer bats.

If it was me I wouldnt worry about with which bat the ball goes futher, I would more worry about which bat Im hitting more consistant line-drives with.

kampy

Addicted to Softballfans
Because the SRV1 is for the new regulations and the Juggy is formatted to the old ones.

Dont get me wrong I love eastons but I swing the pre-2009 stuff....SCN9