Bat sale question

ThunderStruck22

Addicted to Softballfans
Posted a few bats for sale on Thurs. Had a pm from another member later that night with an offer that I liked so I accepted and sent paypal addy. As of now no money sent and no pm back. Do I wait or move on to another buyer?

n.e.mich

I would move on. But, i'm pretty "matter of fact" when buying or selling. I pay instantly and expect the same(or within reason).

Tom819

Addicted to Softballfans
Just PM him again, more for the fact if he missed a letter or number in your email address. He may think he sent it but if he doesn't check his Paypal account he may not know. Tell it's no matter either way you're just checking.

Would suck to have him emailing you next week looking for his bats and you've sold them elsewhere.

But take back back up offers definitely.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I usually allow 24 hours for payment, just in case they have work or have some other reason they haven't signed on since my PM saying I'd take the deal. I understand that people have lives, but by the same token if you make an offer be prepared to back it up.

I've also arranged to hold things for people on occasion, but you have to set a hard date for it in my experience.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
I would wait (within reason) for him to get back to you. If it's been over 72hrs probably not going to happen but at least give him that. I travel a lot and it's difficult to get on here all the time. I usually state that right away and for the most part the other party is pretty good about it. Sometimes you want a pic or want a better description of the bat so a little time shouldn't be a problem.