Need Help Bat shows delivered but guy never received it

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had insurance on a item and got denied my claim. Will never waste money on insurance from USPS. Instead of paying insurance use that money for signature confirmation.

popknott

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive had UPS leave a package in the mailroom of my building before. Its a 15x15 foot room with mailboxes and a table. They just set the box on the floor in front of my mailbox. Lucky for me my neighbor grabbed it and gave it to me. I assume UPS and other delivery company are stretching their drivers thin. They get to the address they dont see it needs to be signed for. They drop it off and take off to one of the next hundred stops. They dont care about your package.

Sign on delivery! Or nothing.
I work for UPS, we care about every package. Without packages we wouldn't have a job. And it is a pain in our assess if a package gets stolen. We are the ones that actually have to start the investigation. Which requires us taking more time dealing with that issue instead of delivering. I guess I should say most of us care. There is always someone that doesnt