Buyer Beware BatDoc12 - Bad Deal

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
OP what's the number he contacted you from? Could you PM it to me when you get a chance?

addicted2bats

This is why no matter if you're new member or a long time member on here, that long time members try screwing over new members.

THIS is why you're a moron. The guy you're dealing with is just as new as you, so why exactly are you tossing shade on the longtime members who have earned our rep?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Stop feeding the troll guys...

OP- If you were actually going to ship out a bat. Give the Name and address of the recipient. Period. We will not just randomly call a phone number you provide as proof. Other than that, delete this thread and move about your business.

stillballin

The Veteran
I'm talking about "batdoc" from Texas and what you read in the thread is "wtf" I'm talking about! He tried screwing with me and it's f--cked up that I literally sent my bat off thinking he was legit and come to find out that he tried taking advantage! His texts say he's "batdoc" btw! His number is 830-448-8193

the number he gave you matches this number he posted in a thread...

http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=18701206&postcount=1

the guy you are referring to is batdoc12

as far as using this forum to trade your bats it is best to read the rules before dealing and advice from board members with plenty of gtg feedback will help you in the future...

Those members know who I'm talking about and thats all I'm saying...I know them personally so no one can tell me differently.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Maybe they do, but we don't. So it really doesn't matter enough then.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I did give the address and number, read previous post

One last time. For you slow people.

Post his name and mailing address so we can red flag it. A phone number and the city he lives in is no help at all. What name did he want you to ship the bat to and what delivery address. You can't be this stupid. Obviously a dupe account.

I understand that a lot of you long time members have earned your rep and I respect that, but with that being said I know for a fact that there are a few members that's been on this forum for a very long time and has screwed people over because I know them personally. The guy who tried screwing me over used the name "BatDoc" not "BatDoc12", but regardless I posted his address and phone # to show who he is.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy who tried screwing me over used the name "BatDoc" not "BatDoc12", but regardless I posted his address and phone # to show who he is.

Take a breath! Where did he use the name BatDoc with you ... in a text or in a PM here on this board??

In a text, someone can say their name is one thing yet their user name here on this board is something entirely different.

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Batdoc12

I understand that a lot of you long time members have earned your rep and I respect that, but with that being said I know for a fact that there are a few members that's been on this forum for a very long time and has screwed people over because I know them personally. The guy who tried screwing me over used the name "BatDoc" not "BatDoc12", but regardless I posted his address and phone # to show who he is.

Did you exchange PMs with this guy at all? The number you posted is the same number I got from a PM with user batdoc12. Also the name and number people are looking for you to post is the shipping info you sent the bat you say you stopped. So post all that info as if you are shipping a bat. Thats the info the guys that are trying to help you out.
Name
Phone
City
State
Address
Zip.
If you shipped a bat and stopped it you will have all this info already

AJ22

Super Moderator
I just looked up "batdoc" and it comes up a outstanding bad dealer

WE DO NOT DEAL WITH Outstanding Bad Dealers. That's why we at Softballfans have a feedback section. We can not control what you do, but if you dealt with an OBD, that's your fault.

No I'm talking about "batdoc" from Crystal City, Texas...he texted me as just "batdoc" and I know what this person was trying to do by scamming me whether he's a long time member or new member!

Phone number you listed back on post #4 of this thread belongs to Batdoc12 (click on the green box tab About Me in link below)

http://forums.softballfans.com/member.php?u=113627

I was not able to link batdoc to this deal that you are suggesting a Buyer Beware for thru IP Addresses ... but, Batdoc12 I can get close with his/her IP's.

If you feel this member is a threat or scammer to this site, please post his/her information. Otherwise, what good does this 'Buyer Beware' thread do? That way someone can research what is needed to determine if this is a new or old member (dupe accounts) and if there is a scam or a NGTG action.

That's why we at this site have this type of feedback. It is extremely important to share ALL INFORMATION about the deal. This includes details of the deal ... plus a name, an addresses and phone numbers of the member who we need to beware of.

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans

Dude you are unbelievable, there are facts that tell us it's batdoc12, and you still think it's batdoc?

You never answered the question if you ever got pics of the bat you were trading for?

wcoastsoftball

Dude you are unbelievable, there are facts that tell us it's batdoc12, and you still think it's batdoc?

You never answered the question if you ever got pics of the bat you were trading for?

He doesn't even post pics of his own bat, and wonders why he got screwed over without pics in a different thread?