Beat ITPHR

r8dr_rider

Just played a work tourney. Mix bag of good players and newbies. Funnest part of the game is watching players that have know idea what’s going on.

My best HR was this: Solid grounder to 5-6 gap. 6 dives and grabs it. I’m basically at 1st so he doesn’t throw. But man on 2nd runs to 3rd and 6 over throws. I go to 2nd. Runner goes home and 5 throws home and over throws so I advance to 3rd. Now catcher is just walking to get the ball and nobody is covering home so I take it. Home Run lol.

What’s your favorite HR not going over the fence?

nike33kjk

Addicted to Softballfans
As a lefty: Dribbled one down third base. Third charges scoops and whips it over first base and it rolls out the right field dirt, where that fielder isn't paying attention. Scored easily.

trippy1313

Starting Player
Definitely the in the infield Homers are the most satisfying. Although technically they're full of errors. Usually starts with a hit to 3rd/SS, bad throw to 1st, move to 2nd, and throw to 2nd and usually I'd run to 3rd, they again mess the throw up again.

Those sometimes hurt though if I slide at half/most of the bags. I'll never slide at 1st though.

Burning the outfielder that doesn't think you have any power always feels good too.

r8dr_rider

A single with errors you are all right. But it’s hilarious when you are on the offensive side. Not so much when on the D side

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
we signed up for a coed league like a decade ago without doing any research and realized we were a bit to "advanced" for it. the 5 other teams were for the most part awful. We weren't like a tourney team or nothing but had enough young girls with softball experience that defensively we were sound.

my brother about half way through the season declared that he was done stopping at a base if he had the runway. He also naturally pushed the ball so as long as he hit it solidly he generally was at lease due a triple. that he would just keep running anytime he hit the ball. outside of the times where he had no choice but to stop he did just that.

To the point where when he came up to bat the other team would be like "remember he won't stop running!" or something. The number of error laden trips around the bases he successfully pulled off was pretty impressive. it was hilarious.