Beat

He did post a lie and by wanting to say anything negative about our deal is false! Im not talking about my ****ing thread douche

Rusty stop being a lil troll and please get your lazy ass up and do something productive....I mean seriously dude, you're on this site 24/7 being a troll and commenting on everyones ****! Get a life man and a job while your at it!

Coplanb

Im sure glad ill be away from here for awhile but rest assure youll have a NGTG on you and your bfs name since you tried lying
Dude I haven't made a deal so to have a ngtg tag is really funny! You are a thief bro it's all good cause karma is a ***** and just wait someone will get you one day... I hope they do too because then you will realize how douche it really is.. since you obviously have a job with the (court) I guess it's ok to steal.. and if this ngtg tag comes down I'll post another. Hopefully no one will ever buy or trade with you again. Have a blessed day!

Coplanb

Rusty stop being a lil troll and please get your lazy ass up and do something productive....I mean seriously dude, you're on this site 24/7 being a troll and commenting on everyones ****! Get a life man and a job while your at it!
dude disappear from life please!

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I'm pretty sure making it right means that PBallin likes the outcome...just sayin...

Oh but I have provided the missing messages, just not on here. All this means **** and not hard proof of what really went on... and all you have is where you and your bf switched out the bats and lied about what he received! That proves absolutely nothing and its easy to just say lies like you're doing! What real hard physical proof do you have that you or your bf in fact didnt get the dc41and didnt switch them out?? All he has is a pic of a bat that he/you switched out and you know it! That being said, you wasnt even the guy who received the bat so im not sure how you know! You can fool these dumb****s on here but not me! Bottom line is, I made my deal right with Pballin whether he likes it or not and I never made a bad deal with you or anyone for that matter. My other deals went smooth and gtg so go "F" yourself!