Beaver Dam,WI tourney July 17-19th

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Dodge County Humane Society/Johnnys Lounge annual softball tourney scheduled for July 17-19th. Changing to a 3 game guarantee this year with first game deciding if you go upper/lower. $1100 to win upper and $475 to win lower. Payouts based on 24 teams. Payout top 3 in each division. There will be a very limited number of spots available for a Saturday first game. First paid, first in but be prepared to play Friday night. ASA bat list. Balls and umps provided. Teams will be allowed 3 home runs with the opportunity to purchase up to 2 more before the game starts for $5/per. Concessions will be available on site so please no carry-ins. Entry fee is $175. Absolutely no refunds will be given after July 10th. Call/text Shawn Limberg at 920-296-8179 or [email protected]

Last edited:

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
That's what I am hoping to do but the city puts limits on how long we can run at night. I just have to work out the logistics but I'm thinking we should be able to do it. Start earlier each day and maybe run a time limit for games

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
There will be a very limited number of spots for a Saturday first game. First paid/first in.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Start making your plans for this tourney. Absolutely no teams will be turned away. $1100 to win the upper

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
This is a really nice place to play. Good to see you guys doing it where anyone can play. Eliminates all complaining. hope it goes well.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Starting to get some texts/emails. Enter your team now while we still have some Saturday first games available for traveling teams.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Entry fees are starting to trickle in. Contact me to get your team entered while there is still room. Limited number of Saturday first game still available.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Still have a few spots available for the tourney. Contact me ASAP to secure your spot. Teams that have expressed interest please get your entry fees in. First paid/first in