Beaver Dam, WI tourney July 20-22

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
2nd annual Johnny's Lounge mens slowpitch softball tourney
. $150 entry fee (no refunds after July 7th) Looking for 22-24 teams (class D or lower) paying $1100 to win (payout based on teams entered). Paying out 6 places
Beer drinking trophy and umps and softballs will be provided. 6-12 ft arc, one swing, foul is an out (you can watch 1 called strike). Run rule is 15 after 5 innings. Homerun rules are still being determined but will most likely be limit of 2 or 3 with the option to buy more before the game starts (not to exceed 5 total)
Games will start at 6pm that Friday night (most teams will play Friday)

Any questions can be directed to me here on SBF or contact Duane Slinger @ 608-438-4724

jackjohn

Addicted to Softballfans
This may be a stupid question, but I'll ask anyways. How do you determine if a team is class D or lower?
We are considering this Beaver Dam tourney, going to state in S.P. or class E in sheboygan.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
This may be a stupid question, but I'll ask anyways. How do you determine if a team is class D or lower?
We are considering this Beaver Dam tourney, going to state in S.P. or class E in sheboygan.

What class are you playing at state?
It wasn't a problem with sandbagging last year and I don't anticipate it being one this year. That being said, if it is brought to our attention that a team may be trying to "sneak in" under a different name, we reserve the right to deny that team entry in to our tournament.

jackjohn

Addicted to Softballfans
What class are you playing at state?
It wasn't a problem with sandbagging last year and I don't anticipate it being one this year. That being said, if it is brought to our attention that a team may be trying to "sneak in" under a different name, we reserve the right to deny that team entry in to our tournament.
We were thinking "D" for state, as I was told E was very rec league. We have 1 or 2 guys that can go deep, but not very often. And the no homeruns in E was kind of a putoff.
We can't afford to do both BD and state, as we are a newer team and dont have much for sponsorships.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
We were thinking "D" for state, as I was told E was very rec league. We have 1 or 2 guys that can go deep, but not very often. And the no homeruns in E was kind of a putoff.
We can't afford to do both BD and state, as we are a newer team and dont have much for sponsorships.

BD turned out better than expected last year. We were really just trying to bring a nice 16 team tourney back to town and we ended up with like 23 teams. We would love to have you guys in BD

jackjohn

Addicted to Softballfans
I will talk to the guys this week. How soon do you need to know by? I'm gonna try to talk them into BD, as its $200 less than state.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Obviously the sooner the better, but there is still plenty of time to get in this tourney. The first 24 teams paid are in. LMK as soon as you talk to your team and figure out what you want to do.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Any teams that may have seen this tourney posted on the softballtournaments.com website and then sent an email to us, please resend those emails as everything got deleted. If you would like to enter this tourney, or have any questions, please contact Duane @ 608-438-4724 or myself (Shawn) @ 920-296-8179 or you can message me here on SBF

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Tourney is filling up very nicely. Only a few spots left. Contact me asap if you want to get a team in

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Wish I could make it, but I believe that weekend I will be in Winneconnie. I had a great time this past weekend with ya though clubber. We gotta do it again soon.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Only have maybe 3 spots left for this tourney. LMK asap if you want in. Teams that are already entered please get those checks in. First 24 paid teams are in