Been gone What Good asa

thevipofdbz

Damme 00mega
I posted in the Louisville about how I been out for the game since maybe 2010. I maybe getting back in to ball and was wondering what is good dual stamp combat. Mainly hit 44, 375 asa.

Newest bats demarin Omega 2
before than Asa nexus gamer
and a hundred other bat.

Back in my prime I swung a first batch OG virus 27xel... best bat I ever owned, and bay far the longest ball I ever hit was with it. Lasted 1400 hits, replacement lasted bout 700. So I have love for combat and have had other over the years.

I found my B198 sig series I may get the dust of it for a while.

But anyways I like a xel or endload and a shorter barrel, Do they make something like the OG gear or the players model virus size wise. 10-12 in barrel I think. if not what good

ShortYellowBus

I have an Omega 2 Carbon 26.5oz if you’re looking to buy a bat. It’s not clear.

As far recommendations go, dual stamps are not that hard to find, think eBay, and in my opinion from judging the newest dual stamp offered right now, they’re generally unspectacular.

My money would go to the Easton Ronin or the Helmer Dually. There is proper dual stamps from DeMarini but those were the 2018 bats.

If you want a Combat, the price of shipping will make that investment much higher, but I recommend the Team Combat or the Rogo 275 dual stamps. They hit the 44’s really well.

Joker

231ea1652f8bca5f386ca3d2218bde22.gif

UncleMosk

Out of wrapper was pretty good. Would recommend hitting a few harder balls to get it going for the 52 ball. But overall mine has about 60 swings and would not hesitate to put into game play.

D-ROCK13

The dual stamp antivirus, combatant, or grienart models were all good dual stamps, they hit the harder balls very well. .52s they hit good but not great imho

matsuiseibu

Addicted to Softballfans
Dual stamp Demarini deuce if you like an EL. I got one just laying around here as I just don’t hit the 44s anymore.