Bell Gardens/Downey BP and League?

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey all,

I pastor a church here in Bell Gardens, and we are looking into starting a team playing either in Bell Gardens or Downey. We're a smaller church right now, so we'll be looking for some players to help fill out the roster. If you do BP in the area, I would love to join you, get to know ya, and hit some.

Also, what do you all think of the leagues around here? Are they ASA/Utrip/NSA? What kind of ball is used? Where's the place to avoid?

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
Downey MLS beginners would work for you. Scmaf rules, ASA bats, ridiculously high pitching, 40/275 ball not as bad as people think they are.

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Hey all,

I pastor a church here in Bell Gardens, and we are looking into starting a team playing either in Bell Gardens or Downey. We're a smaller church right now, so we'll be looking for some players to help fill out the roster. If you do BP in the area, I would love to join you, get to know ya, and hit some.

Also, what do you all think of the leagues around here? Are they ASA/Utrip/NSA? What kind of ball is used? Where's the place to avoid?

What days are you available to bp?