Below the Driscoll

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
He was the short stop hitting the bombs against us

We had a couple guys hitting bombs against us and I don't remember who the SS was, but fair enough, lol. Kelly's or Northwestern? Anyway, Boobie, I was the short Asian kid who batted 3rd against you guys and played RF.

Barney

Addicted to Softballfans
We had a couple guys hitting bombs against us and I don't remember who the SS was, but fair enough, lol. Kelly's or Northwestern? Anyway, Boobie, I was the short Asian kid who batted 3rd against you guys and played RF.

wait you are Asian?

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Im a possible as of now due to my work schedule!

When will you know for sure?

I want to finalize the roster and prefer to have 15 guys. Any more than that becomes a chore to get everyone ample playing time.....and have to have at least 13.

We are in desperate need of infielders so I hope you're able to make it. We already lost a speedy OF/probable lead-off hitter from the original projected team.

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans

I want to finalize the roster and prefer to have 15 guys. Any more than that becomes a chore to get everyone ample playing time.....and have to have at least 13.

We are in desperate need of infielders so I hope you're able to make it. We already lost a speedy OF/probable lead-off hitter from the original projected team.

If needed I can probably get george (crazycornel) he is on the site and probably close enough to the 50 post minimium to get him eligable if he is needed.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Need to hear back from the following guys about the 6th.

blazinsoftballz
njarcher21
jlopez4
marty15

Want to go down my list and let everyone know where we're at. I want to have 15 guys there....and don't want to leave anyone hanging or wondering what is going on.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
Need to hear back from the following guys about the 6th.

blazinsoftballz
njarcher21
jlopez4
marty15

Want to go down my list and let everyone know where we're at. I want to have 15 guys there....and don't want to leave anyone hanging or wondering what is going on.

Saw blazin and marty in Lakewood this past Saturday. Too bad didn't know ahead of time, would've asked them. Cheeks might have Marty's number.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw blazin and marty in Lakewood this past Saturday. Too bad didn't know ahead of time, would've asked them. Cheeks might have Marty's number.

Wouldn't matter, I don't need to hear 3rd hand....I need them to contact me. They've all been on here since I sent PMs. I suspect they are just making sure of their schedule before they respond, which I respect, but I need a response soon :)

10 days away!!!

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans

yea i remember we played 5 man against you guys i was middle! you like to go backside right!

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans

im working on my schedule now so i will do my best to make it for sure and let you know by monday!

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
yea i remember we played 5 man against you guys i was middle! you like to go backside right!

Were you playing for Northwestern or Kelly's? If Northwestern, I hit a bullet at your 1st baseman which he snagged because he's 8ft tall, bastard, lol. Had extra bases written all over it!

But I went middle or pull all afternoon aside from that.

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans
Were you playing for Northwestern or Kelly's? If Northwestern, I hit a bullet at your 1st baseman which he snagged because he's 8ft tall, bastard, lol. Had extra bases written all over it!

But I went middle or pull all afternoon aside from that.

Yea Northwestern i remember he was a big dude!

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Oct 6 Civil War FEES

$7 to play
$8 for BBQ

PP: [email protected]
Make sure you leave your SBF name on there so I know WTF it's from!
Due by next Wed (Oct 3); 5:00 p.m.

***if anyone is uncomfortable with that, either PM your concerns, ask around about my credibility, or if we need to workout a middleman we can discuss that as well. The only thing is that if we are BBQing, I am not fronting the money. Whatever money is collected up front will be spent on food items and receipts will be present as well. Whoever doesn't pay, doesn't eat!

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
4 days away boys and I still haven't heard from a few guys.

Boobie5
The Rain Maker
JLopez4

Need both of your status for Saturday!

If anyone else is interested this is LAST CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder there is a fee involved:

$7 to play
$8 to BBQ
$15 total

If you're BBQing, I need you to paypal me the money as I am food shopping tomorrow (WED) after work.

PP: [email protected] - make sure you include your SBF name so I know who paid!

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Civil War START TIME

Guys, we are starting at 1000.

Originally we said 1100, but it gets dark early these days so we want to ensure we have ample time to get games in.

That means, everyone needs to be there between 0900 & 0930.....first pitch at 1000!

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans

Boobie5
The Rain Maker
JLopez4

$7 to play
$8 to BBQ
$15 total

If you're BBQing, I need you to paypal me the money as I am food shopping tomorrow (WED) after work.

Ill send my money tonight after work.

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans

Boobie5
The Rain Maker
JLopez4

$7 to play
$8 to BBQ
$15 total

im out work **** sorry fellas