Below the Driscoll

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
this ought to be fun. Looks like neither team has a SS. do we have a 3B? MI? 2B? I know we got P, 1B, C, and the OF covered.

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
this ought to be fun. Looks like neither team has a SS. do we have a 3B? MI? 2B? I know we got P, 1B, C, and the OF covered.

our ss will probably be the best guy on the field in all seriousness. That is the least of our defensive worries. Joe is the coach so its up to him if her wants to announce the defensive positions or if her chooses to wait till saturday

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
our ss will probably be the best guy on the field in all seriousness. That is the least of our defensive worries. Joe is the coach so its up to him if her wants to announce the defensive positions or if her chooses to wait till saturday

So a stud SS? I'm down.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans

Who is our SS, Beages?

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
so what's the South's defense looking like for this?

We have a few P's, a SS a couple OF's and the rest is a crapshoot......

Honestly, something along these lines:

P - ilyk2win / dupeunloaded / bdub69
C - Cheeks / jstrong
1B - Davy / Bdub69
2B - issues.....dupe maybe (marty if needed)
SS - beages
3B - chrismo (sorry dude)
LF - Stang / marty
LCF - blazin (may not be available for the whole day)
RCF - marty / stang
RF - Hacker
EH - jstrong / Cheeks

There are some other variations we can go with if needed. If we have to go to 5-man we're in trouble.........

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
We have a few P's, a SS a couple OF's and the rest is a crapshoot......

Honestly, something along these lines:

P - ilyk2win / dupeunloaded / bdub69
C - Cheeks / jstrong
1B - Davy / Bdub69
2B - issues.....dupe maybe (marty if needed)
SS - beages
3B - chrismo (sorry dude)
LF - Stang / marty
LCF - blazin (may not be available for the whole day)
RCF - marty / stang
RF - Hacker
EH - jstrong / Cheeks

There are some other variations we can go with if needed. If we have to go to 5-man we're in trouble.........

based on this^ and guys i've played with. my first thought is:

P ilyk2win
1B bdub69
2B Dupe
SS Beages
3B Chrismo (sorry dude)
MI Marty
LF Stang
CF Blazin
RF Hacker
C JStrong

EH Cheeks/Davy.

obviously Cheeks and Davy can also play 1B/C

Me and Marty can swap OF and MI

JStrong is more than capable in a 4 man OF

Dupe plays a solid 2B as long as his ankle holds up.

I can play a little 3B but it would have to be desperation time.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
I can go to 1B if needed but not sure my knees are capable of more than that in their current condition.

If they hold up I could play anywhere else except SS or LCF/RCF, but I am not optimistic.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
Well poop, at least you let me know ahead of time so I can make sure to wear a cup. I'll do my best, but I don't have a mask so I'm going to try to not get myself killed over there, lol. I'm sure it's just like learning to ride a bike again, right? No worries, I used to be pretty solid over at 3rd when I played there regularly, Cheeks can vouch for me!

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
Well poop, at least you let me know ahead of time so I can make sure to wear a cup. I'll do my best, but I don't have a mask so I'm going to try to not get myself killed over there, lol. I'm sure it's just like learning to ride a bike again, right? No worries, I used to be pretty solid over at 3rd when I played there regularly, Cheeks can vouch for me!

Ill have my mask with me, if it makes you feel more comfortable wearing it saturday your more then welcome to us it.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone happens to have a mask that I could maybe use, let me know. Haven't used one before, but might consider it if someone has an extra one.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
wow. this swing is ugly!!! so this is what happens when i don't keep my hands up? I'm gonna hit the tee asap. this is horrible

IMG_4280.jpg

bdub69

Is a bat P-I-M-P!
wow. this swing is ugly!!! so this is what happens when i don't keep my hands up? I'm gonna hit the tee asap. this is horrible

IMG_4280.jpg

Your hands are up but look at the bat-head's level. Close that front shoulder. I'm guilty of this too when going oppo.