Best Bat Available? Help!

Flash1

I will be entering in a tournament and need a new bat. It can be any bat that is USSSA/ASA/NSA certified. Money not being a factor, which do you recommend? Thanks in adavance.

Flash1

kvander

Addicted to Softballfans
nice. too bad none of those threads besides 1 are within the past 2 years. everything else is 4+ years old :confused:

The point was that you can search just this site, and find several people asking the same question.

For a real answer, since you can use any stamped bat, I'm guessing there is not compression testing. So grab a few well used Worth and Miken bats from the past couple years and use the one that you like better

milesej05

The Rookie
Is this site starting to become more like facebook where you get the "Best firestick for under $500 dollars"??

Country469

Is this site starting to become more like facebook where you get the "Best firestick for under $500 dollars"??

Well when people delete threads about their warranty being denied because it was discovered they used a fake receipt, this is whats left.

RustyShakleford

my opinion is that my opinion doesn't matter. what works for me may not work for you. you need to figure this out on your own. all you're gonna get from a question like this is a list of all the top bats out there

Flash1

my opinion is that my opinion doesn't matter. what works for me may not work for you. you need to figure this out on your own. all you're gonna get from a question like this is a list of all the top bats out there

It is not just for me, my entire team will be using it.

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
Jesus balls.

its not like the guy has the ability to try out 30 bats. He came here for help. This is what the site is for.

Flash1

Jesus balls.

its not like the guy has the ability to try out 30 bats. He came here for help. This is what the site is for.

Thank you! Someone finally gets it! I am new to the bat game, just looking for advice and a general starting guide. I have to purchase one bat for my team, Baden Fire balls being used in the tournament. Can be any USSSA/ASA/NSA approved bat.

kvander

Addicted to Softballfans
It is not just for me, my entire team will be using it.
Don't make it complicated. Look for a 26oz end-load and a 27oz balanced in the $75-$150 range from the for sale thread. Do a quick search to see what the reviews are like and swing away

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
If it helps, the balls being used are Baden Fire balls.
If it helps, Most ASA bats these days are for 52/300 balls. So you are looking to find a bat that works well with .44/400.
We might not be able to get you in the right house, but the input here should at least get you in the right zipcode.

Freak platinum maxload USSSA would be a good start. Everyone on the team shouldn't have trouble with a 14" barrel in 26/27. And it would at least be ready to go if everyone BP's it before the tourney.

Last edited:

Flash1

Flash what bat do you guys swing now?

In my current league, they supply the bats. 3 for the game and both teams use the bats. They want everyone on a level playing field. Out of the 3 available, I use the 34/27 Miken Patriot. New bats are purchased every 2 months or so, for the new season. This is an entirely different league/tournament, which is why I am lost when it comes to bats. Never had to worry about it in the past, since we could not use/bring our own.